send me your manga pics

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Gonzai wrote:I'll get you an image of Kaname tommorrow.
I am still deciding between four.
Totally good! :)

Actually, so no one is rushed, let's make this thread go until Friday the 26th. Like usual, I'll start the official voting round on Saturday the 27th.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

irmgaard wrote:And Klet almost made it 6 :wink:
Actually, I almost made it 5. Which wouldn't have been enough to get Byakuya into this round. :l

DT, Vampyreshoujo nominated Urahara.

I'll try to get my pic in by tomorrow. I actually had something to do today for the first time in a long while. 8O :D
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

klet wrote:
irmgaard wrote:And Klet almost made it 6 :wink:
Actually, I almost made it 5. Which wouldn't have been enough to get Byakuya into this round.
Originally I missed both of her votes. X| I feel bad you just missed the deadline. But since I had posted closed, I felt it only fair not to include your 4 minutes late post. I assume you understand. :roll:

Thanks for checking on Urahara! I've been busy typing pms like mad tonight. :^^:
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Nah, it's alright! I was only planning to vote since she asked me to, and I couldn't think of who else I'd want to go forward . . .

So, he would have made it. :l Ah, well. Less competition for my favorite vampire. :evil:
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

But I'm glad you posted to let me know you would have! :D

It still made for a good showing for Tite Kubo's Shinigami 8)

Before they head back to the dorms
...and leave the halls and classrooms to the Night Class :evil:

and I think Urahara is up for a spar...

:wink:
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

All right! I have the info I need for the following characters.

Rally Vincent - Gunsmith Cats
Konata - Lucky Star
Sasuke - Naruto
Kamui - X/1999

I still need info from the following characters.

Urahara - Bleach
Hanabusa Aido (Idol) - Vampire Knight
Kaname - Vampire Knight
Zero - Vampire Knight

Don't worry. There's still time but after you send me a pic you have one small little task left. It should take maybe 5 minutes and I think it's easy. But I suppose you could ask the others who have replied to me whether it really was or not. :P :wink:

irmgaard, have you taken the torch for Urahara? Or is vampyreshoujo still going to take the credit?

lcatino, you were the original nominator for Zero from Vampire Knight. Are you still supporting him or are you passing the torch on to someone else? kathpatty was the first person to give me an image although she hasn't answered my pm yet. Is she taking over for him?

Just need to know who the president of each character's fan club is so I know who wll get the surprise after the voting ends. :^^:

And finally, CONGRATS go to lcatino for being the only person to have 2 characters make it to the final round! Amazing! Simply amazing! :yay
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

Way to go, Liana!!! :D :vict
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

Ack - sorry. I didn't know my name had been tossed out there... :emb

Well, here's a picture of Urahara:

Edit: Hmmm... or should I keep it secret and/or pick another one? :dlook

What kind of information do you need? I've never tried my hand at PR/Marketing so I don't know if I'd be any good... >_>;;
lcatino
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by lcatino »

duotrouble wrote:All right! I have the info I need for the following characters.

Rally Vincent - Gunsmith Cats
Konata - Lucky Star
Sasuke - Naruto
Kamui - X/1999

I still need info from the following characters.

Urahara - Bleach
Hanabusa Aido (Idol) - Vampire Knight
Kaname - Vampire Knight
Zero - Vampire Knight

Don't worry. There's still time but after you send me a pic you have one small little task left. It should take maybe 5 minutes and I think it's easy. But I suppose you could ask the others who have replied to me whether it really was or not. :P :wink:

*cough* Err...I had to sleep on what I wanted to write. :sweatdrop

lcatino, you were the original nominator for Zero from Vampire Knight. Are you still supporting him or are you passing the torch on to someone else? kathpatty was the first person to give me an image although she hasn't answered my pm yet. Is she taking over for him?
KP can take over Zero if she wants to. It's cool with me since I did Sasuke. ^^ But I'll be happy to send info on him if no one else wants to take on the task. :D I'm psyched they both made it to the finals!

Just need to know who the president of each character's fan club is so I know who wll get the surprise after the voting ends. :^^:

And finally, CONGRATS go to lcatino for being the only person to have 2 characters make it to the final round! Amazing! Simply amazing! :yay

Thanks! :woot: Can I pick 'em or what! :wink: :yay

Yay Sasuke & Zero!

:vict
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Cool! :) Thanks, lcatino! :) KP has already sent me the necessary info. Thanks, KP! :)

vampy, I sent you a pm so you don't have to worry. Actually, I'm going to send that same pm to klet and Gonzai after I finished typing this so they can "sleep on it". :P :^^:

For everyone else, sorry for keeping you all in the dark. I want a little bit of a mystery since you already know who the contestants are. :wink: I'm getting excited for Saturday! :multi
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

duotrouble wrote:irmgaard, have you taken the torch for Urahara? Or is vampyreshoujo still going to take the credit?
NO! NO!

I wouldn't dream of being so presumptuous! 8O

I just thought this thread was looking a little empty, and wanted to decorate it!!! :D
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

irmgaard wrote:I just thought this thread was looking a little empty, and wanted to decorate it!!! :D
And what lovely decorating it is. :drool

I'm still pulling for Aido, but I wouldn't mind if Urahara won. :D He's the only other one I really like on the list. :wink:
vampyreshoujo
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by vampyreshoujo »

I agree with klet. You're doing great job of sprucing up the thread. :love:
I wouldn't mind if Urahara won. :D He's the only other one I really like on the list. :wink:
In that case, you should just go ahead and vote for him then. :wink:
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I have pictures and responses from everyone except Hanabusa Aido (Idol) - Vampire Knight. *whistles klet* :roll :P

Thank you all for your responses! :wave: They were wonderful. I'm starting to compile everything together for Saturday. Even though it will be a poll for voting, please read my first post prior to voting. In the event of a tie, we will have a runoff. But more on that if it comes to it. I'm going to try the time limit feature on the poll. If it doesn't work for whatever reason, I'll post closed and give the final tally in that post just in case someone were to "sneak" a vote in on a later date. :^^:

I hope that made some sense. I'm a little drugged up with pain killers now so I could have been just typing random letters. :hurt:

Thanks again! :ghug: And feel free to promote away on this thread until the next one starts. Just don't use your "ultimate" image. :wink:
RoboFlonne
Uguu...!

Post by RoboFlonne »

duotrouble wrote:
Thanks again! :ghug: And feel free to promote away on this thread until the next one starts. Just don't use your "ultimate" image. :wink:
ULTIMATE IMAGE!!!

Can I change my image, before Saturday, please? Image