Vampire Knight Q&A...Spoilers ABOUND!!

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Vampire Knight Q&A...Spoilers ABOUND!!

Post by jenn-b »

So don't read any further if you are not up to date. Seriously. I'm not using "spoiler" code for this discussion...it's all out there for you to view.

So now that the warnings are out of the way, here we go. Dearest Gonzai and I have had a series of discussions trying to figure out just what the heck is going on. I have read, and re-read the latest chapter, and I admit it - I'm a little lost. I have so many questions!!! Here we go:

1) First and foremost....is Zero a vampire or not? He drank Kaname's blood, so he would not fall to level E. But all of the sudden, it seems that he is no longer...vampire-ish.

2) Who the hell was the group of people at the beginning of the last chapter that Kaname killed? The Council? The hunters?

3) Where the hell is Cross???

I have a ton more, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling here!

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

some answers

Post by kathpatty »

1. I would say Zero is still a vampire- what kind who knows, he drank alot of pureblood from Shizuki, Kaname,Yuuki and then also absorbed his twins blood/soul....you can see his fangs still

2. It is the council. Because they are taking about how Kaname is rejecting the council

3. Cross fairly freaked me out last time I saw him. The bumbling "mom" becoming a manly hunter? Think he may be related to Zero's family somehow?

More Questions:

The parents of Yuuki were related...brother and sister? Why were they hiding away and keeping Yuuki a secret?

So is Kaname reborn from another vampire or is he just her brother- and if just her brother how come he seemed more powerful than his dad?

Why did they come to kill off Yuukis family that day....just to get the mom?

Soooooo many questions...

:l :l :l
The way zeros gun changed was rather strange.....what is with the stems....
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Good questions - to which I have no answers! Actually, it seems to me like the whole attack on the family was really just Rido trying to get the mother - it seems as if he was/is quite smitten with her.

Okay, here is another question that has had me a little perplexed:

Was Yuuki a vampire that got turned human, or was she always a human child that was adopted? Does that make Kaname and Yuuki siblings by blood or just adoption?

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

vAMPIRE

Post by kathpatty »

Yuuki to me is a vampire- pureblood...is Kaname her blood brother (?)

What the heck did her mother do that Yuuki appeared human...I mean the vampires didn't even know...and remember Aido licked her blood....so he didn't even know although they revere pure-bloods?
ReiTheJelly
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by ReiTheJelly »

As far as I can tell: Yuuki and Kaname are blood siblings. But Kaname is the reincarnation/whatever of one of the original Kuran vampires.

In order to keep the purity of their bloodline, the Kuran clan seems to be interbreeding with each other - rather like the ancient Egyptians - hence why their parents were also siblings.
As for why Rido wants Yuuki...I think for the same reasons that Kaname killed Shizuka. Purebloods are rare and to drink their blood is to gain exceptional powers.

I wonder how the anime will deal with this incest theme. After all, it is being shown on TV --- I wonder if they'll make them 'cousins' or something...