Nana - chapter 78

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Nana - chapter 78

Post by animeobsessed »

Anyone else reading this?
I knew this was going to happen...it finally tells how Ren dies. Even though I expected it, it's still so sad!! /sob

I'm sure this is when things start piecing together the future with the current day. I bet Nana is going to disappear soon since they were always taking about dying together.

I also expected Hachi to know that something happened between Takumi and Reira.

It's such a drama.
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

With all of your talk about Nana, you have intrigued me to put it on my "to read" list. It might be a while before I catch up to you but I'll get there eventually. Since I found a good online site, I've been reading a lot more lately. :^^:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Yea

Post by kathpatty »

I have read it from the get go !!!!
Could not believe Ren is dead !!!. I thought he was hurt, and Nana would get there and they realize they need to stay together....but to kill him off ! Also...the weird older episodes in between where Takumi/ Nana had a son named Ren? Was that real? He had a guitar behind his back...or maybe it is Reira and Rens....and he just raises him? So much I cannot figure out. Nobu must have heard the guitar just as he died......
I like Takumi better know than at the beginning but Ren was my favorite
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: Yea

Post by animeobsessed »

kathpatty wrote:I have read it from the get go !!!!
Could not believe Ren is dead !!!. I thought he was hurt, and Nana would get there and they realize they need to stay together....but to kill him off ! Also...the weird older episodes in between where Takumi/ Nana had a son named Ren? Was that real? He had a guitar behind his back...or maybe it is Reira and Rens....and he just raises him? So much I cannot figure out. Nobu must have heard the guitar just as he died......
I like Takumi better know than at the beginning but Ren was my favorite
From those future sequences, I had guessed Ren would die, but didn't know how. There were a few hints like Shin having Ren's hat the future, some comments, little things in the future sections you have to read a couple times to even catch. It was confusing when they talked about Ren in those sections b/c I think they were referring to the son. I'm pretty sure the little boy is Hachi and Takumi's son. In one chapter Hachi asks her daughter about her brother. When I first saw him, I thought he could be Shin and Reira's son since he looks like a miniture Shin, but the personality was all Takuimi. I do like Takumi better than the earlier chapters too, but I think Shin is stlll my favorite. Ren was so messed up by the time of the accident, it was just sad. So much happens since the end of the anime. It's such a soap opera. But I love it.
Hey, DT, if you like soap opera's you'll love this series. That's the best way I can describe it. There is an anime which follow the manga pretty closely, but it ends somewhere around chapter 33 It's 47 episodes) so you can see how much more happens. It's not the typical shojo series...full of sex, (some) drugs and rock n roll. Gotta love it.
(")_(")domination.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

SOLD! :P

I'll be checking out the anime too. :wink:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

nana

Post by kathpatty »

Little Ren was so cute...and he was hanging out with Reira, too. So, cute and loved his dad. Do you think Shin and Reira will get together? In the future episodes Nobu is alone..but still no Nana whereabouts. They still kept up the apartment in case she came back to it...So she disappears after this? What about Yasu? Hachi has gotten so cute since you got married, Takumi is good at times to her, but she knows he cheats on her. Doesn't she already know about Reira... And whats up with Nana's mom? Had Nana too young and just dumped her? Ren was doing drugs, but it did not seem that he was so messed up that he could not have straightened out with Nanas help....and on her birthday
Would recommend this manga. It certainly is dramatic....sorta drawn out at times, but worth all the volumes /sob
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: nana

Post by animeobsessed »

kathpatty wrote:
Little Ren was so cute...and he was hanging out with Reira, too. So, cute and loved his dad. Do you think Shin and Reira will get together? In the future episodes Nobu is alone..but still no Nana whereabouts. They still kept up the apartment in case she came back to it...So she disappears after this? What about Yasu? Hachi has gotten so cute since you got married, Takumi is good at times to her, but she knows he cheats on her. Doesn't she already know about Reira... And whats up with Nana's mom? Had Nana too young and just dumped her? Ren was doing drugs, but it did not seem that he was so messed up that he could not have straightened out with Nanas help....and on her birthday
Would recommend this manga. It certainly is dramatic....sorta drawn out at times, but worth all the volumes /sob
Little Ren is so adorable. I loved the part when he was with Takumi in London. I'm sure Hachi knew about his affairs but it appears she is still married to him. In future sections he seems to regret some of the things he did in his past. I wonder if that included sleepting with Reira. I do think that Takumi has always loved Hachi as much as he can love anyone. I don't think Shin and Reira got back together from the look on his face when her song came on in the scene when Yasu was with Shin talking about his acting career. Maybe Yasu continued his law career...I don't remember any hints about him other than he is still around. Same for Nobu...still around and has made up with his parents. Guess I'll see how correct my guesses are since it looks like some of this may come up soon.
Yes, it can be drawn out, but I still love it. It's one of the few mangas I have reread a couple time. This and Vampire Knight I can read over and over.
(")_(")domination.
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

yea

Post by kathpatty »

really love this manga- watched the anime too
I really love the married Takumi...he stepped up and Hachi really takes good care of him. At one time I thought her first boyfriend would make and re-appearance....haven't seen her female friend in a while too...her name was like Junko- something?
It s been really nice discussing this with you :D