Vampire Knight 46

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Vampire Knight 46

Post by Goldknight »

So I need to vent. I realize being an anime that VK will probably piss me off with its ending.....but this particular chapter.... :bwall

Here are my questions:
1. How can Zero kiss Yuuki one minute and then tell her he will kill her the next? :splat I guess I was just so excited that they finally kissed.
2. So the weird vines we saw from Zero is earlier chapters were coming from his gun Bloody Rose? That part I'm still a bit confused on. I should probably re-read the last few chapters.
3. If Zero was/is a hunter then I thought they coexisted with the pure bloods. Why would he want to kill her? Unlike Rido she's done nothing wrong. :shrug
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Venting helps

Post by kathpatty »

I can give you my thoughts
Zero is still from a famiy of vampire hunters...so he will still be come one? As he was holding Yuuki...she was telling him all she yearned for was Kanames blood. Then he told her he only yearned for hers...
Kind of like he would love her as she loves Kaname. Also, she said that eventually she would not be his Yuuki anymore as her memories returned.
It was very confusing and I went back a few chapters...Rido cannot be dead yet,,,wasn't he super powerful...I thought maybe he went into someones elses body (?) What happened to all the hunters and vampires around the school?I know Cross killed the President of the hunter group...but then what?
The thorns were part of the gun...but why did it listen to Kaname?
Alot more to come I hope.....so much unanswered