Naruto 433

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Naruto 433

Post by Goldknight »

Ok so I need a refresher course on the realms of Pain. After reading these past few chapters I'm thinking about it way too much and too hard. Sooo I need someone to simplify things for me to avoid going back and re-reading chapters. :roll:
Nagato is Pain correct? Then there are several "Pains" that are the dead bodies of previous fighters correct? Now.....where are the realms/names coming from????
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Re: Naruto 433

Post by duotrouble »

Goldknight wrote:Ok so I need a refresher course on the realms of Pain.
Will this help? :wack

:nya:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin

You are a little twerp DT. :rollin

:kamehameha: :nya:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

Yuri-chan
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Yuri-chan »

From my understanding...
Nagato is merely the person not present that Jiraiya was talking about. He is the one controlling the 6 bodies from a distance and I'm positive 'Pain' will exist as long as Nagato does.

Mmm.... yes currently 4 of the 6 bodies are other Ninja Jiraiya fought. One is very obviously Yahiko's body and I'm curious of many things involving that. Finally, they just added in a new body, female. Now, the realms haven't been fully explained yet, but mostly they come from the Rinnegan.

As far as names... do you mean like how the 'Main Body' is called the Deva Realm, Deva, God Realm, Yahiko, Yahiko-body and just plain Pain? If you do, well the couple of those are fan based names or just other ways of calling the 'Main Body'. The series has used atleast two on the same page before. Apparently though, it's been found out that these '6 Paths of Pain', are similar to '6 Realms in Buddhism' which are seen here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_realms
I hope this helped you understand it a little better, but if not, please let me know where you're confused. I'll try to help the best I can. ^.^
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Thanks Yuri. I had read through the wikipedia explanation awhile back. I guess it's just the goofy names based on that buddhist stuff. Makes me think too hard. :rollin

On a different note....this manga is really getting good. I'm also surprised at how Naruto has grown as a ninja in the story. He uses his head much more now. :P

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Goldknight wrote::rollin

You are a little twerp DT. :rollin

:kamehameha: :nya:
/gg Gotta show the love. /heh

You knew I couldn't resist. :nya:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!