Naruto 436 - Dang I'm having so much fun reading this manga

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Naruto 436 - Dang I'm having so much fun reading this manga

Post by Goldknight »

I thought this would be a fairly boring chapter since last chapter hinted at a chat, but:
Lately this story always throws in surprises and little pieces in that keep you interested. I love it! And we FINALLY get to see Pain's true body. :OMG Damn.....he's not looking too good. :?
Now I had to post something about this chapter because I LOVE chatting with Gonzai about it. Lately though we've both been scarce on AIM. :sweatdrop I need to talk about Naruto! I'm hoping Gonzai chimes in on this thread too. :wink:

***Pokes DT to catch up and post. :rollin
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Re: Naruto 436 - Dang I'm having so much fun reading this ma

Post by duotrouble »

Goldknight wrote:***Pokes DT to catch up and post. :rollin
Oww! :hurt: So now I know why I'm on pain killers. :nya:

You know if you tell me the chapters are good, I'll run over and read them. I just have a kazillion other things on my list right now. But hey, I'm finally finishing HnG. :wink:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Re: Naruto 436 - Dang I'm having so much fun reading this ma

Post by animeobsessed »

duotrouble wrote:
Goldknight wrote:***Pokes DT to catch up and post. :rollin
Oww! :hurt: So now I know why I'm on pain killers. :nya:

You know if you tell me the chapters are good, I'll run over and read them. I just have a kazillion other things on my list right now. But hey, I'm finally finishing HnG. :wink:
:topic YAY DT!! You're finihsing HnG!!! :yay :yay sorry I couldn't resist!! I hope you liked it.
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:topic I second that! It's about time you finished that DT! Don't forget to watch the movies/specials for HnG too! :P

Now......go catch up on Naruto! :wack
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

i've been interested in the latest naruto chapters too... but i'm also impatient. i want this fight to hurry up and end.
plus i really hope kakashi isn't gone for good. :/ that would be meh. cause my fav characters are kakashi and itachi and one of them is gone for good. would suck if the other one was too... esp cause he didn't do any great things that i recall this year.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I agree funshine. What I'm also wondering is:
what was the power that Itachi gave Naruto? I want to see Naruto release that power and kick pain's ass!!! I'm also hoping that kakashi is ok. I gotta say though that right now watching Naruto's hands pinned with a sword hurts and makes me squirm. OUCH!!!!

funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

well i could be wrong but i don't expect itachi's gift to be used just yet. i think it was something specifically to help him turn sasuke back to good or to help defeat sasuke and save the village... though i mostly think it was something to help him turn sasuke back....

which, is another thing that has me really annoyed. sasuke and naruto need to be reunited and on the same side again. it's all nice and dandy that naruto's been chasing him forever, but i'm kinda sick of that too and ready for them to be back on good terms.
Carla
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Carla »

but remember......
That Naruto still has another clone by the waterfall :D
Or maybe it's the real Naruto and the one on the ground is the clone???

I can't wait to see what happens I like Pains character he still has a lot of story left to tell
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into
(O.o ) your signature to help him
(> < ) on his way to world domination
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

:topic I'll put it this way . . . between my pain killers and HnG, I'm having no trouble falling asleep. :sleep3 It doesn't have the key ingrediants I need to make a good anime for me. :sleep3

Back on topic:

Sasuke rocks!!! :dgrin

I truly believe
Naruto will save Sasuke in the end. And I'm sure Itachi, even though he's dead now, will have something to do with it.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

couldn't agree more DT!!! Even tho the storyline is pretty interesting, the whole Pain/Nagato thing and all....really need some major Sasuke action soon :wink:
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I'm just glad they got away from that eight-tailed rhyming idiot. :roll: I know we haven't seen the last of him, but I'm enjoying his absence immensely. :emb

funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

you and me both. he was torture.