Naruto 437

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Naruto 437

Post by DragonballZSubzero »

Sorry, had to steal the new naruto thread from you this week GK, :P .
But wow...who is not going die after this is all done? The kill count is stacking up pretty quickly and now with Naruto in a 6-tail form, that whole freaking area is going to have nothing left but ash.
So what did yall think of the twist?
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

You beat me to it!!!!
What are the bones from on him is my question???? :puzzled
A six-tailed Naruto should be very interesting. :OMG I'm also glad that Hinata finally admitted her true feelings. It was very sweet. They better not have killed her though. I think enough people have died now and since the village is GONE what possible more damage can be done? :sweatdrop
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Carla
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Carla »

Good chapter :D
But in a way I was kinda hoping that Naruto would fight using his own powers and not the 9 tail's :(

But anyways... I hope Hinata is ok 8O she is SO CUTE SHE CAN'T DIE!!! :l

But regarding the skull it kinda reminds me of Itach's jutsu

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/392/03/

Not sure though :shrug
Last edited by Carla on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into
(O.o ) your signature to help him
(> < ) on his way to world domination
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Maybe put some of those comments in spoiler tags for those who haven't read it yet???? :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

Carla
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Carla »

Goldknight wrote:Maybe put some of those comments in spoiler tags for those who haven't read it yet???? :wink:
Opppsss.....sorry X| fixed problem :wink:
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into
(O.o ) your signature to help him
(> < ) on his way to world domination
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

ugh
i'm glad hinata confessed but i'm sure gonna be mad as hell if she died.

i'm also pretty ticked that naruto ended up in fox form. i really hoped he'd beat pein of his own power as naruto and not as the fox. what the hell was the point of all that training. hopefully he reverts back and then beats pein but i doubt it
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OMG
I literally teared up when Hinata told Naruto
she loved him. That was just awesome. However, like
the rest of you, I will be so pissed if she is dead. /pif
I also agree that I would have liked to see Naruto
fight as himself and not the fox. :roll:
RalphVboy
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by RalphVboy »

I've been waiting through 100's of chapters for Hinata to finally confess her love to Naruto so I'm hoping against hope that she's still alive :kaioken Though it's kinda sucky that Naruto's using Kyuubi now against Pein, it's significant considering all the other instances where he could've been enraged enough to use it. Jiraiya died, no Kyuubi. Kakashi died, no Kyuubi. But now his one true love seems to be killed right before his eyes, trying to protect him, and he couldn't do anything to save her? That's a significant catalyst that prompted his horrific change.

Regarding the skeleton around him, as he has finally gone "six-tailed" I believe it's just a representation to how much closer the Kyuubi is of being released.

All I can hope now is that Hinata will survive, and that Gai-sensei will beat the ever'living snot out of Nagato's real body as revenge for messing with Kakashi :wack
- RalphVBoy
DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by DragonballZSubzero »

Im with yall, I didn't want to see Naruto resort to using the kyuubi's power, that kinda defeats the whole point of his training and surpassing Jiraiya. Though he kicked ass to start with, still seems like an odd turn in the fight. Though I am very interested to see his abilities after jumping up 2 "tail levels."

It may be that Hinata isn't actually dead, just severely injured. It also could mean she is the only one who could bring Naruto back to his human form and it will just be some time before she regains consciousness to do so.

Either that, or Pain/Pein (I guess since he keeps talking about pain, Pain suits him more) has another way or drawing out the kyuubi's power from Naruto, since apparently he's not phased by the transformation or the fact he has only one remaining body to fight Naruto with.

Anyone have other thoughts about how Naruto will come out of this form?
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by moonrabitt »

Well....think about it....
The thing that makes Naruto special is the fox....
How long has Pein had to train?????
How long has Naruto had to train? It would seem weird that Naruto defeats him without the FOX...since Pein should be stronger since he has trained for longer....And heck even being REALLY REALLY motivated can't give you such a surge of power...He needs the FOX...
If he defeats him without the FOX I would say: /hmm Because it would make no sense....Maybe he could use a bit of the Foxe's power....but without the FOX...there is not way in heck that he could defeat Pein, and if he could, there is no way he can take on Toby...
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

My theories.......
I'm thinking that he'll manage to control the foxes powers. His will can beat the fox' and thus he'll manage to use the fox' powers to his advantage. Just a thought. Then again...he couldn't maintain control after 2 tails. On the other hand he managed to control it during the filler arc. /hmm I don't see how he can beat Pain by just using the fox' power. He needs to also use his mind. Otherwise he's just reckless. Then again....maybe the others will find Nagato and finish him before Naruto needs to. /hmm

Mappi
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Mappi »

Wow... this was such an emotional chapter. I love how Hinata finally told Naruto how she felt about him but at the same time, I'm so scared that she might really be killed by Pein. I hope she survives but I'm really not too sure, seeing the way Pein kills without mercy. Naruto going into six-tails mode is interesting and I would like to see how that turns out. But I don't think he will defeat Pein in this form. My guess is that Mama frog will regain consciousness and use the scroll to summon the remaining Naruto clone left at Myobokuzan. I have a feeling the extra clone is left there for a reason.
/hmm
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Chiming in. :sweatdrop

I've always viewed Naruto as a story about
the power of your will. If you believe in something strong enough, you can make it happen. And in cases like that, it doesn't matter who has trained to be the strongest fighter or knows the most different kinds of jutsu. It's all about who believes stronger in themselves and the power of their friendship.

So I think Naruto using the power of his own will can force the fox demon back into submission and defeat anyone he faces. :wink:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
irmgaard
Senpai - Elder

Post by irmgaard »

I was thinking
that he'd use the Kyuubi's power to take out Pain...
to differentiate it from the next fight...
'Cause he'll have to rely on his own power exclusively when he's up against Sasuke...since Uchihas have power over the Kyuubi! :wink:
I think that, with all the hints of
Sakura/Naruto
that have been in the manga,
they may well have killed off Hinata... :? So she'll join Shirley of Code Geass in my book as the one that the protagonist should have wound up with...but didn't :roll: I don't think Kakashi's out...He didn't get to have a big moment, like declaring his love...
Now I'm REALLY worried about
Team Guy :OMG
Ever since Haku, this series has an uncanny knack of killing off the characters, big and small, that I like the best
( e.g., Gekko Hayate, Orochimaru, Deidara, Itachi...even the best filler one, Menma ).
And I love ALL of
Team Guy :love: 8O
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I forgot. I wanted to add one more thing.
Please oh please oh please! Kill off Hinata!!! I just can't stand her. She's had her moment now. Let's move on. It'll give Naruto more willpower. :D
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!