Naruto 438

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Naruto 438

Post by Goldknight »

sooooooooo...
Now what will happen since the necklace has been shattered? :? I still think either Sasuke will jump in and tame the nine-tails or Naruto's will can win. At least that's what I'm hoping. Pretty lame if Pain is the one to fix the issue. :roll: Hinata appears to be alive though. :)
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

DragonballZSubzero
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by DragonballZSubzero »

Kinda late on the input, but...
The fact that Pein said he's now close know to his host body to use "that" technique should be interesting to see what that does to the mini-kyuubi.

Side-note: Have you seen the leaks for the one this week? (Spoiler within a spoiler: 8 Tails, Yondaime appears, Pein's ultimate technique.... 8O)
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

hmm interesting spoiler for the upcoming one
yay for hinata! i really hope naruto's will wins. if someone else beats the 9 tails that would be super lame. i mean that's the way it could go but i really hope it doesn't. and dang, i want this fight to end already.
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

The spoilers look AMAZING! :OMG :OMG :OMG HOLY HELL!!!!! :jaw
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug