Naruto 450

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Naruto 450

Post by Goldknight »

Can I just say that this chapter really made me mad.
First I get so happy that Naruto is welcome by the whole village. Such a touching scene as Kakashi carries him on his back and Iruka remembers Naruto in younger years. Then BAM....this bullshit with Danzo becoming the 6th AND now we're going to have to deal with the idiot 8 tails again. Last week I got interested seeing Sasuke heading for Konoha. Nothing about that. I'm so annoyed. :roll:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

relax, it is the start of getting very interesting as a certain
rogue nin is heading that way whose target is a newly
appointed dispicable nin,
I can't wait :D ,plus to add to the Yippee!!Effect
looks like the anime is ready to start with the story again
and end the filler arc, repeat I Cant Wait!! 8) 8)
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I did notice that about the anime. Finally it's to the Sasuke/Orochimaru part. I'm still not happy about that chapter though. :x
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

well, look at it this way, it was wrapping up one storyline and opening a new storyline, those kind of chapters aren't always the best but necessary bridges so to speak. I still found it exciting as finally Sasuke should return to the story sooner than later, then it will get really good....
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

Bah - I agree with Ang - it sucked! :roll:
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

'SCUSE me for having an opinion.
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

I didn't realize I was saying anything against your opinion.
I was just agreeing with Angela. Sorry that you have a
problem with that. :shrug
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

well i figured it was about time danzo made his move. not happy about it though, at least not how it was done...the fact that he was chosen over taking over left a bad taste in my mouth. i mean honestly, ugh. at least they didn't really vote. kinda funny that 2 people can choose the hokage in a group of so many. if they want a change shouldn't the older ones all step down since they haven't exactly helped the village much either.

if most of the village doesn't revolt and form a new konoha with kakashi as the '6th' then i'm gonna be super peeved.

hopefully sasuke gets to konoha soon... and dangit i want him and naruto to be reunited on friendly terms already (yeah, i know that won't happen for a long long long time ~sigh~ i just wonder how much longer the two of them not united can drag on.).

i didn't care for this chapter at all either. ugh. well okay, i liked the first half and not the second (second pretty much destroyed my feelings of yay for the chapter).