Skip Beat manga/anime question

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Silvrdrago
Eiyuu - Hero

Skip Beat manga/anime question

Post by Silvrdrago »

just finished watching the anime and was wondering if anyone could tell me what volume/chapter the manga picks up where the anime left off........kinda what find out what happens to the end of the story arch from the anime

-Chris
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

As I recall, the episodes go up to about chapter 55 in the manga. The manga is still ongoing, though. I don't know if they're planning on making more episodes, but it would seem like an odd place to end a series.
Silvrdrago
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Silvrdrago »

thanks a bunch for that :D

now to go buy some manga
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Or read it on line...
I also keep waiting for the anime. I believe I read somewhere they were considering another season.....
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

On another message board I frequent, they said the anime ends at chapter 72. I just looked at it online. Yup! I saw chapter 71 animated so . . . :wink:

There has also been discussion based on whether or not there will be a second season. All sources so far on the web, including the blog of one of the Japanese VAs, says no. Personally, I was fine with the ending of the anime. But then again, it's only an average anime for me. It's cute but I just didn't really get into it. I can totally understand why big fans would want more though because don't we always of our favorite anime? :^^:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Silvrdrago
Eiyuu - Hero

Post by Silvrdrago »

Thanks for all that

I realy liked it, the main chracter was just so funny to me...course i'm easily amused.......but still found it refreshingly differant