DNAngel fans rejoice!

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

DNAngel fans rejoice!

Post by duotrouble »

For those who don't already know, DNAngel has started cranking out the mangas again. Volume 12 just came out. Volume 13 comes out in December. Volume 14, I believe, is scheduled for March. I'm so excited. Now, I'll actually play catch up and read the ones I already own. :^^:
Last edited by duotrouble on Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

Sounds good. I really need to read more of it someday. I think I barely read any of the manga at all. But that was back when I wasn't reading manga.

Sorry I don't have anything important to add. I just don't like seeing empty posts. I've seen too many of those lately. Everyone I know seems to be taking a leave of absence.
animeobsessed
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by animeobsessed »

Actually, vol 9, 10 and 11 have been out for some time. I was finally able to order 12 this summer through Right Stuf. Vol 13 is listed as being available 12/1/09, so there's hope this one will continue.

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalo ... c/asc/50/1

Now, if only Descendents of Darkness would as well.
(\__/)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(='.'=)your signature to help him gain world
(")_(")domination.
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I edited the volumes to the correct numbers. I was so sleepy last night and kept telling myself I needed to double check the numbers. But yes, it now reads how I meant it too. X| :^^:

Thanks, Keropi! :)
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
graymouser
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by graymouser »

Wow. I am late to this thread. Its great to hear about DNAngel. I never looked since I thought that the story ended in Volume 8.

I agree about Descendants of Darkness. What an awkward place to leave the story. It sometimes makes me regret starting a series if it turns out that it does not end. Sudden stops partway through the action are really annoying. The only thing I like less is when a story goes on too long with no plot or character development. It becomes a money-making enterprise instead of an engrossing story.

Anyways, it's great to hear about DNAngel. Looks like I am going to have to pick myself up an belated Christmas gift. :D