Naruto 483 - Sasuke has truly lost it. @_@

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I like Ken's opinion too. :^^: I love "pulling an Itachi". :rollin

BTW, uchiha615, I won that repro we were talking about. :yay
Last edited by duotrouble on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

hey DT /no1 excellent!!!!!! :D
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

i had thought of that at first but then there's the
trying to kill sakura bit... what did he just happen to know that kakashi was nearby and would stop the deathblow? or did he somehow figure he'd cough before killing her so she could move just enough to miss it? surely if he's thinking enough to try to get taka over to konoha then he wouldn't have just stopped caring completely about his former teammates....
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

taka appears to be disbanded at the moment
kenshikenji
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kenshikenji »

the last two battles karin was in she was mortally wounded. if it werent for sasuke discovering he could reverse amaterasu shed be dead. she was taken hostage and he had to risk her life in order to save her. she was a burden and he knew madara realized it. maybe hes just getting karin to safety and maybe not the others... yet. or maybe hes just tired of being sexually harassed.

i cant speculate on how he planned kakashi coming to the rescue, but that isnt out of the realm of possiblities.

just theories, i still think he and naruto will have the ultimate battle. not sure if that will be before or after sasuke tries to kill madara. one thing is for sure, i dont want sasuke and naruto teaming up against madara, that would be kinda gay. i really hope one of them dies in the fight with eachother. it would make the whole series meaningful
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Well,
I really hope that neither Naruto nor Sasuke die fighting each other. That would tear the survivor apart. I don't want to see that. Sure, they need to have a fight. They've been wanting one for a while but not to the death. I would be so angry at the series if that happened.

I still think Sasuke will die saving Naruto, which will give Naruto the strength to finish off Madara. Sakura wouldn't have to choose between the guys then. :crackup

As far as Kakashi, couldn't Sasuke have seen or sensed Kakashi's presence? Or how about giving Sasuke credit for knowing that Sakura couldn't make it that far on her own. She had to have had some kind of help. Sasuke might not have known it was Kakashi but he could have been testing to see if someone was lurking in the shadows. Kakashi's timing was just perfect.
funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

true. sasuke could have realized she had to have help...

i don't want naruto to end up with sakura. :( sure, I think it'll happen. but she should end up with sasuke and if he's dead she should end up with lee or noone.

naruto should end up with hinata. yeah, i know she's pretty much a non character at the moment so this won't happen. but i would be happy if it did. hinata liked naruto when noone else did. she looked past the surface to realize he was a great guy, unlike sakura who wouldn't give him the time of day and treated him pretty bad. it took her a really long time to realize he wasn't the loser she initially thought he was. i could go on, but won't since i know this will not happen and sakura is pretty much a given (boo)
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Cool. 8) I'm fine with Sakura being with Naruto. I'm also good with Sakura being with Sasuke. But what I really want is
Sakura to be with Lee, Hinata to be with Kiba and Naruto to be with Sasuke. :dsmoke
But the odds are really against all that. :emb
Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

:topic

Weeeelllll.... :D :D :D :D :D
I think Naruto will end up w/ Sakura the way the
story is progressing but I'm psyched about it if its the case
I was rooting for that since day one. I just think the two
already act so much like an old crotchy married couple
its just brilliant!
As for Hinata, she ends up w/ noone except her bottle of gin
and empty hollow feeling called lonliness... but at least she
has boobies so maybe not so lonely. I'm sure there are plenty
of konoha boys that would love to have her. :deek
And Kiba, well thats easy, he ends up w/... ME! mwahahahaha!
:whip :flasher:
Despite the fact he's of fictional goodness.
But let me have my dream spamit!
:drool :love2
He's already inked on my ankle for life.
LOL!
:rollin :hitting:

Then again all my doujishi's say he will end up in a steamy torrid
romance w/ Shino, with my poor fang-boy being a bottom. >_<
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

Shampoo wrote:
And Kiba, well thats easy, he ends up w/... ME! mwahahahaha!
:whip :flasher:
Only if I get Kakashi-kun. :P

Bunny is reminded of a time when the girls in her Senior English Honors class were fighting over which one of them could be Posh Spice for the day....
kenshikenji
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kenshikenji »

anyone think madara is sasuke's father or maybe even itachi?
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I think Madara is Obito. My guess is Obito is using Madara's eyes which is why his identity hasn't come into question. From what I've seen in other chapters, it's possible to identify someone based on their sharingan. Maybe Obito trained with Madara and then killed him to obtain his eyes.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

:topic

Anyone know what happened to Itachi's body? I know the Akatski took him but did any chapter go any further with it? Just wondering if anyone was trying to "steal" any of Itachi's powers.
kenshikenji
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kenshikenji »

Goldknight wrote:
I think Madara is Obito. My guess is Obito is using Madara's eyes which is why his identity hasn't come into question. From what I've seen in other chapters, it's possible to identify someone based on their sharingan. Maybe Obito trained with Madara and then killed him to obtain his eyes.
That theory would explain why kakashi's eye looks like it has similar capabilities of madara.

anyone think sasuke will somehow wind doing a full itachi, die fighting naruto and give him his eyes to fight madara? but instead of a tap on the head he kisses naruto, for all you perverted ladies out there?

well anyway, new chapter is out, and if sasuke is faking being insane and he is capable of predicting someone will interrupt him killing someone, he does it again at the end of the chapter.