Naruto 483 - Sasuke has truly lost it. @_@

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Naruto 483 - Sasuke has truly lost it. @_@

Post by Goldknight »

I can't believe how he's fallen. These past couple of chapters have been surprising to me.
Back with Sasuke was fighting the 8 tailed jinchuriki he showed concern for his new team taka as well as his old team 7. Now he's killing everything in site. 8O He's truly flipped! 8O
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

choka162
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by choka162 »

it's starting to get crazy! I wish we didn't have to wait another week for more!
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

Its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!!! More More More!!!!!!
another week is just too long to wait X|
Sasuke finally meets up with his sensei, how cool
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Yeah but:
WTF is up with him trying to kill Sakura. Karin somewhat surprised me, but Sakura? Are you kidding me? I'm shocked. :jaw His creepy laugh with Kakashi. I really hope they don't kill Kakashi. I would be so pissed, but honestly. Does Kakashi stand a chance? The only thing going for him is that Sasuke is still exhausted from his fight with Danzou. 8O What will be funny is seeing Sakura and Karin together. :rollin
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

yeah but
he saw right through annoying Sakura and her pathetic plan, and I thought his laugh was downright deliciously evil :evil: rather than creepy...but you're right, it will be fun to see Sakura and Karin together :P It has been soooo long since Sasuke and Kakashi have seen each other, this should be very interesting!! Plus sage-mode Naruto is speeding to the scene
I cant wait for more!!!!!!!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I still wonder if Yamato is wise to Naruto. Could be a wood clone watching Naruto's shadow clone. :wink:

Shampoo
Kiba-phile

Post by Shampoo »

Yea! His douchebaggery finally shines thru.
:hello
2 points for Marie assuming even back in 03' that
this character would amount to just a cackling
vendetta-nut!
:dlook
Really dont sense that Kaka-sensei will perish.. not here anyways.
I think Naruto or something will interrupt the fight in some way. It always seems like Kishimoto milks the fights as long as he can but doesnt really proceed to another large one right away. Plus Sasuke's condition would automatically put him in disadvantage to lose-- cant have the fangirls pouring in the hate-mail just yet.
just my hunch! :D :^^:
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I love the little douchebag. LOVE HIM! :P I also love his brother. :drool :drool :drool

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

I just keep liking Sasuke more and more. :dgrin It's so great to follow his character development. You can really see where his motivations are coming from. Right now, you know as a reader that he's not in a "right state of mind". After having
killed his brother only to find out hours later that Itachi was good and looking out after him, yeah, I think I'd go a little crazy too. Sasuke's whole world has been turned around and he hasn't had any time to really think about it. His team is constantly doing something. Of course he's not going to trust anyone including Sakura.

I think Sasuke might get Kakashi beat down to the point of a final blow to kill Kakashi. That's when Naruto will appear and stop Sasuke. Just a theory. Although, I do still hold to my theory of 2 years ago. I think Sasuke's going to die saving Naruto. And in his death scene, you'll see Sasuke has "turned good" again. Naruto grieves but makes sure Sasuke has a hero's burial. It would be sad but it would be so awesome too.
We'll see. And once again, curse you, GK, for making me read each week. :nya:

I have been and always will be an Uchiha fangirl. /kis
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

HA! I was wondering when you were going to show up DT. I KNEW this post would get your attention. :P
I wonder if the Sasuke/Kakashi will battle will even happen or if Madara will show up and take Sasuke away since he's not in top form. Hmmmm. That or Sasuke will beat Kakashi and THEN Madara will take him just as Naruto shows up. Then again maybe Kakashi will be winning against an injured Sasuke when Madara shows up and takes him just as Naruto arrives. Can you tell I'm going nuts right now? :messed No matter what happens I think Madara will show up and interrupt things.

funshine
Senpai - Elder

Post by funshine »

i must be the only one who
doesn't like how far sasuke has fallen. sure it makes for interesting reading... but it pretty much ruins my hope of a happy ending. it seems more and more like it's leading up to his redemption being via dying - prob to somehow save or help naruto. am looking forward to sakura/karin
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

I was pleased to see that Kakashi turned up and offered to fight in Sakura's place. Sakura's mission was a suicidal one, and despite her being a somewhat annoying character, I'd like to see Naruto end up with her. After all the crap he's been through, he deserves a happy ending. Not like Sasuke doesn't deserve a happy ending either, but he's been his own worst enemy. Loved the line about asking Kakashi to bring Itachi back. Need Sasuke be reminded that Itachi's death was largely his fault?

I figured that, eventually, Kakashi was going to have to fight Sasuke. Most of these types of sagas always have the master and former dark side pupil go at it. The two will tangle for a few chapters,likely ending with Madara rescuing Sasuke or Kakashi's death blow being prevented by Sage Naruto. To let Sasuke die now, when Naruto is still quite the cash cow, doesn't seem likely. And to kill Kakashi would leave Konoha without a strong canidate for Hokage.
kenshikenji
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by kenshikenji »

I know sasuke seems like he is being manipulated at ever turn, but anyone giving him any credit for maybe manipulating madara to an extent? maybe he wanted konoha to take karin since madara probably is going to find a way to get her killed if she stays with taka. If this is true sasuke may want to try and somehow get the suigetsu and juugo to "defect" as well. what if sasuke knows more about madara and his plans than we think? maybe sasuke is pulling an "itachi" on everyone
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I wondered about that.
I thought there was a possibility that Sasuke is planning on turning on Madara. I do wonder if it's just an act, but then again like has been said before I would be pretty messed up if all that happened to my clan/family too. :P

teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Post by teggacat »

love him or hate him, either way it sure caught everyones attention :P
personally I like Kenshikenji's opinion, I think Sasuke has more of a plan than people are giving him credit for