OMG, everyone is against me and I am going to show
them all, self. Its about time to take your whooping
(As Jenn would say) Captain Whiney Pants. :roll:
Oh, and as for the 3rd option, that one is easy:
Naruto is going to make Sasuke his bitch! :P
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin :rollin You crack me up. I have to agree though.....
Someone needs to put Sasuke in his place. He's gone nuts. I'm curious to see what Naruto's real third option is. This chapter was somewhat disappointing in that there was too much conversing. And towards the end it was basically exactly the same as their first encounter when both of their techniques clashed and their faces lit up and went to a silent moment together. :roll: Not sure how Sasuke is going to face Naruto all banged up. I still think Madara will intervene on that one.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Well, what I think should happen is
Naruto and Sasuke kill Sakura and Kakashi and then run off into the sunset together to live happily-ever-after. :dgrin
Seriously though,
I think it's pretty obvious what Naruto's 3rd choice is. It's to save Sasuke. It's been his mission since Sasuke left the village. He promised Sakura he'd do it. And if there's anything I've learned watching anime over the years is that characters actually tell you what's going to happen. Now, the mangaka can do whatever and prove us all wrong but this is my current theory. :wink:
Oh BTW, I actually enjoyed the chapter. I hate when chapters are all fighting. I prefer the "talky" chapters. :^^:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
theultimatebrucelee
Senpai - Elder

Post by theultimatebrucelee »

lol and I thought up the same thing for inuyasha and school days, where kikyo and kagome murders inuyasha and kotonoha and sakai kills that one dude and cut the body to pieces and runs off into the forest and lives happliy ever after..with me! -_-"; ok too childish..