Naruto chapter 500

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Naruto chapter 500

Post by Goldknight »

So I realize that a most everyone is in LA now at AX so there may not be any responses to this thread for sometime, but I just have to say that I'm sooooo enjoying this arc right now. I was so amazed to hear how Sasuke got his name. That part was so cool IMHO! :P The whole story has been connected so nicely and now that we're finally seeing what really happened 16 years ago it's finally answering so many questions. I'm also so happy for Naruto who's had it so rough for so long.

Ok.....I'm done now. :P
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

Why didn't you tell me they were doing a Sasuke heavy storyline? *sigh* I know what I'm doing this weekend. :^^:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin Well it's not Sasuke heavy at all actually, but he does come into play when learning about the history of things. It's been very enlightening. Sasuke is 'healing' right now in the story so he's out for a bit. :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

Tieing up loose ends 500 chapters in :?

Still a great chapter :D
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.