Bleach 417

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Bleach 417

Post by Goldknight »

Holy Ichigo Batman!!!! :OMG Ok.....NOW I want artwork of the hottie in his ultimate form. DAYYYAAAAMMMMMMM. :iluvu

I surprise myself though because:
I actually feel sorry for Gin. I don't know why. He's a total ass eventhough he changed sides in the end, but look how many have died because of him. I've never liked his character though I realize he was essential to the plot. But WHY do I feel sorry for him? WHY? Ugh..... now back to looking at yummy Ichigo. Sigh...... :wink:
Last edited by Goldknight on Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

beatrush
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by beatrush »

Yay, we may finally see an end to this arc!

I am glad it is picking up again since I am kinda getting sick of "you think you killed me, but you were wrong. Check out this power I forgot to mention I had".

I wonder when we are going to find out what is going on with Nel, Renji, Chad, Rukia, Yami, Kenpachi, Byakuya and whomever else I missed since that was ages ago when they abandoned that part of the story.....
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was drooling over their keyboard. Ichigo looks good with the longer hair.
But...more importantly, I would like to know what brand of mascara Rangiku uses. Streams of tears and no running mascara?! So much for a realistic plot. /an
beatrush
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by beatrush »

cutiebunny wrote:
But...more importantly, I would like to know what brand of mascara Rangiku uses. Streams of tears and no running mascara?! So much for a realistic plot. /an
M.A.C

ex fiance used their stuff and it did not run when she bawled her eyes out during sappy movies LOL
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Captain Haddock »

I think not being a women I can see more clearly through to a much more disturbing development that's been bought to light in this latest installment.
Like did no one twig to the fact that Ichigo is now rocking a massive mullet? Seriously it's one that even the biggest 80's metal fan could be proud of.
Sorry but I thought that crushing revelation warranted spoiler tags!

Now Aizen has to face the fact he's gonna get nailed by a man with a haircut that's been out of fashion so long even the Mesopotamians would have considered it a bit dated! Double whammy or what? :P
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

:rollin OMG I think I wet myself. :rollin

Being a child of the 70s and 80s I can appreciate the dew. :rollin
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest

beatrush
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by beatrush »

Captain Haddock wrote:Now Aizen has to face the fact he's gonna get nailed by a man with a haircut that's been out of fashion so long even the Mesopotamians would have considered it a bit dated! Double whammy or what? :P
If this is the trend, the next level Ichigo achieves he'll sport a rat tail =P
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

I thought at first he did have a rat tail. On the side shot of him in the beginning you see this long white thing behind him. I initially thought OMFG. Then realized it was his sleeveless arm. :emb

Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Ahhh GK you must have come of age just as Mullets reached the zenith of thier power! Ah the James Hetfield Special, or the B6K Hawaiian style all in their prime. I envy you, if only I could have known the bounty I was living through. :bow
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

Okay...I'm a child of the 70s and 80s too. And I would like to place forth this argument: David Bowie a la Labyrinth. That was a super-mullet of epic proportions. And honestly, that is where my mind went when I first saw the image - Not the shlitz-loving locals that tend to surround me *yes, the mullet is somewhat still in style here in the boonies*.

But back to Ang's first comment, I actually find Gin somewhat tasty when he has his eyes open. A rarity to be certain. But during 416 I was quite pleased with the images!! Now I have to admit, with his eyes closed....he totally skeeves me out.

Now back to mullet debates!

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Now Labrynth, how good was that film! I so wanted a Bog of Eternal Stench to push my sister into... Sigh childhood dreams.
crackpot27
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!
Location: My GPS is telling me to turn and there is no road...

Post by crackpot27 »

I like the hair :P Though no facial hair, his dad's allowed to be hairy but not the hero huh :hitting: ?
and I might just be a teensy bit peeved if they go and kill Gin off right after they make him more likeable, that just seems cold /sob
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Ha ha now he's gone and changed form again! Get your drool on girls...
He looks much darker and more malevolent now, kind of like Vincent actually of FF7 fame. Though Vincent it has to be said was one of the most interesting character designs I thought he was wasted by being given a crap limit break that really reduced his usefulness with big boss types espechially with the Emerald and Ruby Weapons. So there you go girls Vincent may have looked all that, but in reality was a bit of a wet fart when it came down to it! I'm sure Ichigo will do better though, he looks like a man fully in control of all his bodily functions. No going through at the back for this young man, no siree!
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

Yeah, I agree, his new form is pretty awesome, however,
It would be sad to think of Ichigo losing all of his
shinigami powers and just becoming a regular human
again. Though, it would be a fitting end to have him come
full circle. Tite Kubo did say he would end the manga in
2010. Looks like he might stick to it.
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »