What did you think of the ending of Bleach?

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

What did you think of the ending of Bleach?

Post by Goldknight »

I'm surprised it wasn't posted. I wasn't too pleased with it. I was really hoping that:
Ichigo would somehow get his powers back or at least end up with someone. Not only that, but they failed to address what happened to Nel and the others. :roll: If you're going to bring characters into a story then at least finish the damned story for them. :x Just depressing all around IMHO :l
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Post by duotrouble »

You know, I was wondering if it was getting ready to end since the anime is in the "big fight". You've got me curious to hop over and read the last couple of chapters. Although, it doesn't sound like I'll be happy. I'm a hopeless romantic. :^^:
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Yuri-chan
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: What did you think of the ending of Bleach?

Post by Yuri-chan »

Interesting... I'm pretty certain Bleach is far from over. After all, new chapters are returning next week. ^.^ I can't wait. The author just took an extended two week break, since this long Arrancar arc is finally over. I thought there was a note at on the last page of the most recent chapter. :/

Now I am surprised, like you, that the Grimmjow, Nel, ect weren't addressed, but, in the most recent Databook released, there was an extensive interview that listed off many things {including Royal Guard Squad being introduced and the Bodies in Szayels Lab} being dealt with, so no... I don't think it is over. I'm hoping when it returns, the rumored 'Isshin Arc' happens and tells us some information while we await Ichigo's power returning, since I figure, typical to shonen, he will get his power back. Had this been the ending, I would have been sorely upset, so I'm glad it's not.
jenn-b
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by jenn-b »

I was going to post the same thing about the manga not being over - at least according to what I read.

If it had ended here...well....Nida and I agree that it was just aweful!! And angering!

Once a Bleach Whore...always a Bleach Whore

"Looks like you're on the ass end of an ass-kickin'" the All-Powerful Bender
Goldknight
RULER

Post by Goldknight »

Well thank the Gods. I was pissed. I had heard Bleach would be ending soon so I assumed that was it. Have they said now much longer they think it'll run? Why did I think it was going to end soon? I know the anime is probably ending soon, but I could have sword I read somewhere that the manga was also ending. Aw well. Who cares. YAY it's not over!
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

I had never really heard that the manga was ending,
however, I have heard rumor that the anime will be
done at the end of the year.

Yeah, the last chapter sucked. I certainly hope that
they move forward in a positive way. :?
blueshinma
Kamisama - God

Post by blueshinma »

I havn't been following the manga, only the anime. Can I ask roughly what chapter in the manga is the anime up to? I think I want to read ahead. Curiosity is getting the better of me :nuts
Captain Haddock
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Captain Haddock »

Err I think 423 and about to hit 424. What's happenning now in the anime is pretty old hat in comparison to the manga! :D
I think if that's how it ended it would be the the biggest build up to the lamest finish ever. I think Aizen will get to the Spirit King and then find the Zero Squad blocking his path. The longer they're left the more ace they're going to be until we see them unleashed. He'd better get them right or I will blub! :bawl! Probably go all weird and sulky for a few weeks as well, I'll likely end up getting sectioned as I keep talking to myself muttering about how bleach failed me and demanding to know where my beloved Rangiku San is. Eesh the more I think about it, reading Manga is actually a pretty scary thing.