Do you go through withdrawals?

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

Do you go through withdrawals?

Post by Goldknight »

No manga now for two weeks! ARGH!!!!
Do you go through withdrawals at times like this?

Holidays=No Jump=Fidgeting!
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Killua
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: Do you go through withdrawals?

Post by Killua »

Yes I definitely have withdrawal symptoms. But I've developed a pretty good coping mechanism: I just trawl the webs for additional manga to start reading. Recently I started branching out to manhwa. Tower of God = awesomeness. :D
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Do you go through withdrawals?

Post by cutiebunny »

I do go through withdrawal, especially if it's a mangaka that I really like and the title is either being delayed by the scanlation unit for whatever reason or is on permanent hiatus (...Kurobara Alice...). Right now, I'm hoping that one of the scanlation units that works on any of Aya Shouto's works does something. It's been a couple of months since there's been a release of any of her stuff.

I read a lot manga, including Korean manwha, so I usually have no shortage of things to read on a daily basis during my lunch break. It's gotten to the point that I know what day of the week it is thanks to these releases (ie. Noblesse Tuesdays, Ability and Liar Game Saturday).