New Naruto Manga?

All the Anime that's fit to print.....in serialized novels
Goldknight
RULER

New Naruto Manga?

Post by Goldknight »

Anyone reading the newest released about their kids? So far I'm really enjoying it. Based on the advertising, I'm guessing it's only a temporary storyline, but I'm really enjoying seeing how their lives continue after the end of the regular series. :D
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

MajinTangerine
Otaku - Fanatic

Re: New Naruto Manga?

Post by MajinTangerine »

I have been keeping up with it, and so far, it is pretty entertaining.
Kasi
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Kasi »

I just caught up with it yesterday. It's certainly a different turn of events and I'm curious to find out what's really going on with Sarada's parents :? I don't care for pairings so it doesn't bother me either way, but I don't think we've got the whole picture yet.

I do like how this manga focuses on Sarada and it seems the movie will focus on Bolt, that makes for a nice balance for this little entertaining spin-off.
MajinTangerine
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by MajinTangerine »

Well, after 10 chapters, I am assuming its over. I liked it, but I wish Kishi would have gone a little further with it :( Oh well
HazelHannah

Post by HazelHannah »

The world's most popular manga! Read free or become a member. Start your free trial today! | Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.Naruto Next Generations - Masashi Kishimoto / Mikio Ikemoto / Ukyo Kodachi ... Times are now peaceful and the new generation of shinobi.