Captain N the game master...

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
xKAKASHIx
Kamisama - God

Captain N the game master...

Post by xKAKASHIx »

ne one selling or know where i can get ne cels from the show? i found one site and one person with some (idk if ne are for sale) ...just thought id ask if ne one knew
We were at the beach ♪ ♪ Everybody had matching towels ♪ ♪ Somebody went under a dock ♪ ♪ And there they saw a rock ♪ ♪ But it wasn't a rock ♪ ♪ It was a rock lobster! ♪ ♪ Rock lobster! ♪ ♪ ROCK LOBSTER! ♪ ♪ ♪
jcaliff
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by jcaliff »

Check ebay. There's a guy who regularly posts cels from various DiC programs, including the Legend of Zelda animated series. I'm sure I've seen him post some Captain N cels in the past.
SS Kakarot
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by SS Kakarot »

Yes, jcaliff is right.
That seller has posted lots of them.
"The Dragonball Cel King" - celgami (05-05-04)
My Cel Galleries & Board:
http://sskakarot.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp
http://cels.proboards33.com/
xKAKASHIx
Kamisama - God

Post by xKAKASHIx »

cool thanx...ne idea what his ebay tag is? if u dont want to post it on here please pm me if you could...thanx!
We were at the beach ♪ ♪ Everybody had matching towels ♪ ♪ Somebody went under a dock ♪ ♪ And there they saw a rock ♪ ♪ But it wasn't a rock ♪ ♪ It was a rock lobster! ♪ ♪ Rock lobster! ♪ ♪ ROCK LOBSTER! ♪ ♪ ♪
jcaliff
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by jcaliff »

dadiskguy is his ebay id. He doesn't have any Captain N cels up right now, but he has in the past.