WANTED: High end BACKGROUNDS- Will Pay!!!

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
smluvr
Anime Geek

WANTED: High end BACKGROUNDS- Will Pay!!!

Post by smluvr »

Hi all! Haven't been on here in a long while, but I just moved and am finally framing all of my favorite bg's and making a room dedicated to them- ^_^ yay!

I'm looking for a few more to add to it, so if anyone is in need of some extra cash and can part with any to a loving forever home, please let me know. I'm comfortable making offers if you'd like as well. I'm looking for the $50-$250 range, but will go higher if I love it (personal note- farm/barn scenes I would die for as I have 3 horses).

Lots of detail and symbolic scenes that evoke some sort of emotion are what I'm looking for ideally. They need to be able to stand alone as a gorgeous piece of art, as I'm sure you all understand haha! :P I have dark and sinister, sunsets, sunrises, moons, etc. Would love garden scenes with lots of color. An also a sucker for pathways ;-)

If you think you may have something-let me know! ^_^

Thanks for your help, everyone!!

-SMLuvr
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Re: WANTED: High end BACKGROUNDS- Will Pay!!!

Post by Gonzai »

Did you see this from VHD in Jenn's for sale post??

http://jenn.rubberslug.com/gallery/inv_ ... mID=178818
smluvr
Anime Geek

Re: WANTED: High end BACKGROUNDS- Will Pay!!!

Post by smluvr »

Hey Gonzai! Sure did :-) ....PM'ed about it a few hours ago! Thanks so much for keeping an eye out and spreading the word! If you cone across any others, I'd love to hear about them as well!

-SMLUVR (Tessa)