Twin Signal or Louie the Rune Soldier?

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
ljeffrey
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Twin Signal or Louie the Rune Soldier?

Post by ljeffrey »

Has anyone seen cels of these on the market?

Twin signal I've only seen twice. Once in someone's gallery and one on Anime-gambit's page.

I have never seen Louie the Rune soldier sketches! (it's a CG show)

If anyway can help me, that would be great and it would be one more favour I owe to Anime-beta!

Thanks
Today's Quote - "When you hear the toilet flush and the words 'uh-oh' it is already too late." ~ from an funny e-mail of a poor mother with two boys.
yukineko
Kamisama - God

Post by yukineko »

Well, I have an extra Elara I could sell you... but her eyes are closed. So I don't know if you'd be interested if you're looking for one of the guys-- I don't currently wish to part with my two Signals.

Since the show was so short it's rare for anything to come up. (Why didn't I see this thread before?)
Curator of Random Things Cel Gallery
ljeffrey
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by ljeffrey »

that is ver generous of you, but I would like a cel of her eyes. I like them as much as you do apparently!

An incidentally I think it was your page I was refering to in my previous post. JUst couldn't remember if it was on RS or a personal gallery!

How come the second Elara cel is not on your website?
Today's Quote - "When you hear the toilet flush and the words 'uh-oh' it is already too late." ~ from an funny e-mail of a poor mother with two boys.
yukineko
Kamisama - God

Post by yukineko »

How come the second Elara cel is not on your website?
I don't really consider her part of my collection. I'd purchased her a long time ago before I got the open eyed cel and I've tried to sell her a couple of times but nobody wants her. So I just hold onto her in case someday someone is interested.
Curator of Random Things Cel Gallery