Dragonball Z Cel ID needed!! Weird cel

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
happybunny

Dragonball Z Cel ID needed!! Weird cel

Post by happybunny »

Hihi

I just bought this cel from a convention and I cant place where in the series or movies it might be from. The cel is of Piccolo and Vegeta fighting or training (not sure) Anyway if you look at the cel vs the sketch in the sketch Vegeta has a halo. In the cel he doesnt. The problem is I can't think of a time when Vegeta is dead and him and piccolo get to fight. Maybe the halo is a mistake in the sketch. Maybe its from an OAV or something I dont know about. Anyway ANY suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

Arigatou
R.M.
Sugarflower
Senpai - Elder

Post by Sugarflower »

Hi. I'm pretty sure this is during the (Kid?) Buu Saga but I haven't seen past the early Buu Saga stage. Hopefully someone will be along shortly to help you better. :)
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

its when goku and vegeta go inside kid buu's body and thats supposed to be an evil piccolo inside kid buu. But its not a real piccolo.
happybunny

thank you!!

Post by happybunny »

hyelakingsfan wrote:its when goku and vegeta go inside kid buu's body and thats supposed to be an evil piccolo inside kid buu. But its not a real piccolo.

:jump

I love you!! Thanks I am going to make sure now.

R.M.
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

No prob :)