Copies of Sailor Moon sketches / Dougas

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
ZombieBunny
Kishin - Fierce God

Copies of Sailor Moon sketches / Dougas

Post by ZombieBunny »

Hello all ^^

Ok I have a new obsession. Sailor Moon sketches and dougas. :wink:

Please please listen! I have a growing NEED for these to be in my personal collection, but they dont have to be originals.
I would Love (colored or nice b&w) copies of these lovely pieces of art.

What I am asking is, if you have Sailor Moon sketches or dougas, are you willing to make a copy of them for me? Of course I would even buy them!

If you perfer me not to have them up in my gallery, that would be fine with me, as long as I have them in my personal collection :P

What I a looking for is anything but the MOTD sketches, but perferably Mamoru (in any of his forms), Usagi or both together. I would pay for the copies and shipping, everything.

Please if anyone would like to help me out, please PM me.
Thank you very much!

-lots of love,
Bunny :love2
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by moonrabitt »

I do have a sketch of Makoto flinching, though it comes with the cel, so if you like it contact me...Also I bought some "sketch-copies" from Japan...don't know what they are called, so look at them, and tell me what you think... look in my "Tradeing cels" section (I have like 10 more) so if they look pretty contact me, and I'll show you all the ones I have...

-Laters
Katrina
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Katrina »

Lol, you're already getting some from me. ^_^ Hope you enjoy!
Book + Baby
http://katrinasforest.blogspot.com My adventure of trying to write a novel with a newborn.