Looking for Repros...

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
cidsa
Otaku - Fanatic

Looking for Repros...

Post by cidsa »

I'm looking for the reproduction set of Nausicaa. I've seen them on Yahoo! Japan before, but I don't really want to go through the trouble of a deputy service (if I don't have to).

Does anyone here know of (or have) the set of these somewhere?
There are 9 cels and 9 backgrounds and come in a box like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/ ... 09851d.jpg

And one of the cels+background looks like this: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v349/ ... caa_re.jpg

Being able to get these without the deputy hassle would be so awesome. Although if nobody knows I'll just have to get them this way XD
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Someone might be able to pick some up for you at the giftshop at the Ghibli museum. I'd ask one of the beta members living in Japan. :) I'm not positive they have what you're looking for at the museum, though.
SilentBidder
Anime Geek

Post by SilentBidder »

Here's a link to one of them on the YJ auction.

YJ Nausicaa Repro Cel Auction

Looks like there's a buyout set for 18000 Yen, though I haven't figured out how to execute a YJ buyout.

I'm a little curious over the Nausicaa cels that are in those reproduction packs as well, so if you do decide to get them, do you mind posting them somewhere?
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

To buy out an item on YJ, just bid the buyout price. So, if the BIN price is 18,000 yen, bid 18,000 yen.

Hope that helps.