Wanted- Petshop of Horrors DVD

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Celtyrant
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Wanted- Petshop of Horrors DVD

Post by Celtyrant »

Wanted- opened or unopened DVD of Petshop of Horrors. Willing to pay $50, plus shipping for a working region 1 original copy. PM or e-mail is fine.
Its more than a gallery.
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

I bought my copy off the shelf from Banzai Anime in LA a few years ago and don't plan to sell it. I just checked their website [which I haven't done in a while] and it's not online, the shop may have possibly gone.
Here's the info if it's still there- it may be worth giving them a call to find out:

Banzai Anime
2961 Sepulveda Bl.
W. Los Angeles, CA 90064
Tel: 310 231 6080 fax: 310 231 6082
open Mo. thru Sa. 11 am to 7 pm, Su. 12 noon to 6 pm

Just got that address info from here: http://members.aol.com/sledgepuc/lamaas.html check it out for stores in the LA area if it's of any interest.
vapalla
Senpai - Elder

Post by vapalla »

I couldn't believe that it wasn't available SOMEWHERE, so after I read your post, I took a look. I couldn't find a single copy anywhere! Not on eBay or in any online stores. ( I have a copy, but I don't know if I can give it up.)
Visit our Cel Gallery!: http://cat.rubberslug.com/
Krafty
Custodian of Records

Post by Krafty »

$14.99 Second-hand from Amazon Marketplace

Or this UK seller has it on Ebay. If he doesn't ship to the USA you can buy it, then he can send it to me and I'll forward it onto you if you pay the postage. It's only GB£6.99 brand new which is around US$12.50
Last edited by Krafty on Tue Feb 14, 2006 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Out of the gloom a voice said unto me;
"Smile and be happy, things could be worse".
So I smiled and was happy
and behold;
things did get worse...
vapalla
Senpai - Elder

Post by vapalla »

Ooops! I looked when this thread was first was posted and I didn't see any on Amazon at that time. including the Marketplace. Guess some cropped up since then, but not many. I have bought used DVDs from the first seller, Wherehouse, with no problems.
Visit our Cel Gallery!: http://cat.rubberslug.com/
Celtyrant
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Celtyrant »

Thanks for everyone's help! I too had been searching the internet with nooooo luck for a long time. The link to the used DVDs has proved successful and I bought from the wherehouse guy like you suggested! I was going nuts thinking I had missed my opportunity to get this DVD.
Its more than a gallery.