What is this paper product?

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Xelloss wrote:Not weird at all in my book... but expect a bit of competition ^^; I'm trying to get one of every slayers character; getting closer :-)
*chuckle* I might throw in the towl already, then. I'm not really willing to go that high on it, since I was thinking about it just on a whim. :^^: So good luck, Karen! Let us know if you're successful!
cidsa
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by cidsa »

No idea what it is, but it does say "Slayers" in purple marker.
@.@
Xelloss
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Xelloss »

klet wrote:
Xelloss wrote:Not weird at all in my book... but expect a bit of competition ^^; I'm trying to get one of every slayers character; getting closer :-)
*chuckle* I might throw in the towl already, then. I'm not really willing to go that high on it, since I was thinking about it just on a whim. :^^: So good luck, Karen! Let us know if you're successful!
As luck would have it, I got it :-)

BTW, don't feel intimidated by me bidding on something. I've a bad hit rate when it comes to being around when an auction ends to bid, lol. You never know, but it never hurts to try :-)

TTYL

- Karen
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

Xelloss wrote:BTW, don't feel intimidated by me bidding on something.
Oh, don't worry, that wasn't it. I kind of felt that I really only wanted the cel based on a whim. It was a kind of split-second decision that I wanted it, and I wasn't too sure I wanted it even then. To top that off, Slayers isn't my main collecting focal point, so I figured that I wouldn't help drive up the price--that's all. If I remember correctly, I have bid against you on some cels in the past. I believe I did win one, too; but with that one, Ladyglenr ended up being my last second competition. :cry: Drove the bid up to my max, too.

Besides, the cel ended while I was still inbetween jobs. I was trying to be a good girl. I don't think I succeeded, since I did bid on other cels that come from some of my main series. :D