Wanted: FMA DVD tin box only

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Echo
Senpai - Elder
Location: The tractor ridin', beer totin', shotgun firin' capital of the world..

Wanted: FMA DVD tin box only

Post by Echo »

I have probably a fat snowball's chance in heck for this, but I'm looking for the limited edition tin box that came with Fullmetal Alchemist DVD vol. 2. I just want the tin, I don't need the dvd or the soundtrack that came with it. It's the first box that was released for the series, and I believe it was black. If anyone can help me out with this, I would be *super* grateful. I keep checking ebay, sadly with no luck. :l

Help?

Many thankies in advance!!! :D :D
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Hmm.. you talking about the USA release FMA DVDs? Because I wasn't aware that vol 2 came with a tin - just vol 1 & 6 so far....
Echo
Senpai - Elder
Location: The tractor ridin', beer totin', shotgun firin' capital of the world..

Post by Echo »

zerospace wrote:Hmm.. you talking about the USA release FMA DVDs? Because I wasn't aware that vol 2 came with a tin - just vol 1 & 6 so far....

Err.. yeah, I goofed. :P For some *darn* reason, I thought it was volume two.

Anywho, someone was sweet enough to come forward with one, so I'm set. Yay! Thanks! ::big grin:: :D :D :D :yay
zerospace
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by zerospace »

Nice! ^__^ I just got one of these for Christmas, so... :D