Looking for some anime on VCD. Can anyone help?

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
hyaku1
Otaku - Fanatic

Looking for some anime on VCD. Can anyone help?

Post by hyaku1 »

I can't download, we only have dialup internet so I was wondering if someone had any of these that they can make me a copy of:

Rose of Versailles, Lady Georgie, Candy Candy, Loveless, Genji (by Yun Kouga. I don't know if anyone would have this one), Saiyuki, Mahou Tsukai Tai, Angel's Egg, Eden's Bowy, Crest of the Stars. I think that's most of my want list.
Anyone have these?

Oh, I have some I can make some copies of but, someone would have to walk me through it since I don't know how.
Tenshi Ni narumon, Vampire Princess Miyu TV, Fushigi Yugi (missing a few eps.), and Ayashi No Ceres (missing a few eps).

Oh, and of course I will give you money for the cost of the discs and shipping.

Thank you! Some of these things have been on my watchlist for years, literally. Also, if you think you have something not listed that I might like, just let me know. I like to see as many anime as possible.
vapalla
Senpai - Elder

Post by vapalla »

I can't help as my downloading works great but my computer won't burn DVDs anymore. I wanted to let you know that Loveless is available licensed at a reasonable price. Here's a good place to buy anime:

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/

They have each disc for $12, and they have free shipping if you don't mind waiting 14 days for delivery. I buy there a lot. Occasionally they have discount sales and you can save even more

Asfor walking you threough the burning process, I'll leave that for a non-mac owner since anything I tell you will probably be backwards from what you should really do..
Visit our Cel Gallery!: http://cat.rubberslug.com/
glorff
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by glorff »

This is the website for a guy that will burn fansub stuff to disk for you, but only unlicensed anime. I have been using him for quite a while and service is always good and I think that prices are reasonable for what he is doing. Prices include shipping 8)
Dave

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.