Looking for a nice Eternal Sailor Moon piece

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Looking for a nice Eternal Sailor Moon piece

Post by ginga123 »

Good afternoon!

I am interested in acquiring a nice Eternal Sailor Moon piece for a reasonable price^^. This will likely be my last big purchase or trade, if anyone is interested in some of my pieces, for a long while :wink: ; and, if anyone is interested in granting my request please feel free to contact me through PM or email. I would be very glad to hear from you. :)

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Ginga123

P.S.- Please keep in mind and understand that if you'd like to trade that I have certain pieces that I may or may not be able to part with. Just feel free to contact me if you'd be interested. :) Thankyou very much--JCG
purple-plum
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by purple-plum »

what type of esm cel? like a full body or just the upper half? luna-art had one for sale at $150 which I dont think is a bad price.

~kt
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Type of ESM...hmm

Post by ginga123 »

Good Afternoon!

Right now, I am thinking about possibly acquiring a body shot of Eternal Sailor Moon [it doesn't have to necessarily be upclose]. I won't rule out your suggestion though^^ and I thank you for your interest in guiding me on my quest. :)

Best wishes,
Ginga123