Japanese help

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Japanese help

Post by klet »

So, the sakubun we have to write in Japanese class is about our favorite TV show or movie or singer, etc. I figured it would be easy to write in Japanese about something that was originally in Japanese, so I wrote it about Bleach. :D

The final draft is due on Monday, but I just got my second draft back and sensei (my Japanese sensei, not the sensei on AB :P ) pointed out a little problem. I said that Bleach is currently being broadcasted in Japan, and that I watch it every Wednesday (okay, I haven't been watching the fillers, but you get the idea).

So, how would I explain downloading in Japanese? Is there a particular grammar structure I should use, or would I be fine with saying:

毎週の水曜日、コンピューターで「ブィーチ」を見ています。

Any ideas? I'd ask sensei, but sensei's (once again, my Japanese sensei) at a conference. :l

EDIT: Oh, and I might not be online that much this weekend (I'm going to my roommate's), so please don't be offended if I can't check back until Sunday evening.
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Re: Japanese help

Post by kittens »

klet wrote: So, how would I explain downloading in Japanese? Is there a particular grammar structure I should use, or would I be fine with saying:

毎週の水曜日、コンピューターで「ブィーチ」を見ています。

Any ideas? I'd ask sensei, but sensei's (once again, my Japanese sensei) at a conference. :l
This simplly ysaid that you watch Bleach on every wed via computer. So you might want to say:

Ima 「ブィーチ」 ha nihon no terebi de mirukotoga dekimasu. 「ブィーチ」 ha internet wo toushite download surukotoga deki, soshite 毎週の水曜日、watashi ha コンピューターで「ブィーチ」を見ています。

I am so sorry partially romaji b/c I am at work and my computer at my office does not realize Japanese :( :(

If you want I can send you Japanese version when I get home :) :) (and I will update it as soon as I get home :D)
Cats rule!
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

どうもありがとう!!!

I see it was just a matter of vocab . . . don't worry about the romaji, I can convert it over. :D Thanks!

Now I just have to rewrite the thing and memorize it for the speech we're giving in class tomorrow. X| :hurt:
kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

klet wrote:どうもありがとう!!!

I see it was just a matter of vocab . . . don't worry about the romaji, I can convert it over. :D Thanks!
You are very welcome :) (and sorry! I forgot converting it!!! X| X| ) Lately I am working too much :( :( Sorry!!!!
Cats rule!
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

Sensei feels a lot like Cloud today

kittens
Koneko no kenshi

Post by kittens »

sensei wrote:.......

Only today??? :P
Cats rule!
klet
Taiyo - Sun Fearer

Post by klet »

sensei wrote:.......

Well, you did come when called. :P Cloud likes to post after me when I mention his name. Which means, naturally, that he will have nothing to say after this post. :hurt:

Then again, from what I understand, he's not allowed to post in certain sections of the forum. /hmm