Petite princess yucie

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
cscratch
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Petite princess yucie

Post by cscratch »

I'm curious to see if anyone has seen sketches from this series for sale. I would like to snag a sketch of yucie if there are any out there.
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by moonrabitt »

Sketches for the show are rare :bwall
I have only seen ONE Yucie sketch lot auction on yahoo Japan....
and like 3 sets for sale at Anime Expo 07 (or maybe it was 06)
I could only afford one set from Expo....And almost had a fight to the death for the yahoo japan auction....(but heck...I was determined to win)
----
Not sure what in the %^%@^%^@ they did with all the shows sketches.. :hurt:
-----
I have a couple, in case you are interested in a sale/trade..... /no1
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.
cscratch
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by cscratch »

That's weird how stuff from this show is so rare! Is it because it's from Gainax (I think it's made by Gainax anyway)?

I guess I haven't seen really anything from FLCL either and the art from Evangelion is definitely on the expensive end.
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by moonrabitt »

cscratch wrote:That's weird how stuff from this show is so rare! Is it because it's from Gainax (I think it's made by Gainax anyway)?

I guess I haven't seen really anything from FLCL either and the art from Evangelion is definitely on the expensive end.
It is from Gainax, It seems that they like to Hoard all of their cels and sketches, on the other series that they have:
*Neon Genesis Evangelion- Cels go for Insane prices
*His and Her Circumstances - I hear they burned some of their items (so cels go up for a lot too....

The only show that they have that have cheap sketches/cels is:
*The Melody of Oblivion
(which has nice art)
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.