Has anyone seen any art from S-cry-ed?

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Has anyone seen any art from S-cry-ed?

Post by hyelakingsfan »

Just wondering. Whenever i try to search for it, i get nothing. Pretty good anime that im sure not many people know about.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

Does that happen often?
The Three Laws of Robotics:
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
majinuub
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by majinuub »

3 Letters:

B-W-A

There are 2 hankens sets there now.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I recall seeing some production artwork from it over the years. Strangely enough, I never seemed to have saved an image from it though. I thought I had one somewhere. Well, they can be seen on Rubberslug anyway.

I don't seem to have a saved link from it anymore either and I never wrote it down in my notes. Weird. I think it was because it wasn't too uncommon to see back then...years ago. You don't see them very often now. :shrug

Anyway...good luck in your search.
moonrabitt

Post by moonrabitt »

Yes....some op sketches like a year ago (I lost at around $700) some art from the green hair dude (ended 2 weeks ago-lost too) and some at mandy right now...so far those are the only ones I have seen
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.
Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

At this moment Some may op sketches like a year ago I lost at around $700 some art from the green hair dude ended 2 weeks ago-lost too and some at mandy, but not all.
1. A robot may not injure a human being, or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
2. A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
3. A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
-I, Robot (Asimov)
Wendy
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Wendy »

I own an original drawing that is supposed to be from s-CRY-ed, but I have never seen the show so I have no idea if it's indeed the case.

Cloud
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Cloud »

How much did it cost?
-I, Robot (Asimov)
aernath
Perv-chan
Location: Half way across the country from where I was last time!

Post by aernath »

I have one fancel, and one OP sketch.

http://aernath.rubberslug.com/gallery/m ... esID=26493

There's not much out there, really. :hurt:

Wendy, I don't recognize that character, but it HAS been a while since I watched the show...
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

I have never seen any on sale besides the one right now and some sets of settei (which i have copies of :) ).

majinuub wrote:3 Letters:

B-W-A

There are 2 hankens sets there now.
Yeah, i saw that...however, that doesnt tickle my fancy :(
moonrabitt wrote:Yes....some op sketches like a year ago (I lost at around $700) some art from the green hair dude (ended 2 weeks ago-lost too) and some at mandy right now...so far those are the only ones I have seen
$700? wow 8O any pictures of em?
Wendy wrote:I own an original drawing that is supposed to be from s-CRY-ed, but I have never seen the show so I have no idea if it's indeed the case.

That's a pretty sweet drawing :wink: Yeah, that is Kazuma during the end of the anime.
moonrabitt

Post by moonrabitt »

Naw...I don't keep pics around 'cause it makes me sad knowing I lost >_<
If I recall, it was the part when it shows Kazume with his body parts going, and the part with the green hair dude and his robot thing, then again my memory sucks >_<
(but yeah, since they where op, it ended around $700)

p.s=that dude does not look familiar?
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.
Wendy
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Wendy »

hyelakingsfan wrote:That's a pretty sweet drawing :wink: Yeah, that is Kazuma during the end of the anime.
Thanks! :)
It was drawn by an artist who worked on that show, although he specializes in drawing guns.

And thanks for clearing it up for me, it's good to know it's indeed from s-CRY-ed and such a good character too.

I guess I should upload it to my gallery. :^^:
hyelakingsfan
Chiteijin - Cave Dweller

Post by hyelakingsfan »

Wendy wrote:
hyelakingsfan wrote:That's a pretty sweet drawing :wink: Yeah, that is Kazuma during the end of the anime.
Thanks! :)
It was drawn by an artist who worked on that show, although he specializes in drawing guns.

And thanks for clearing it up for me, it's good to know it's indeed from s-CRY-ed and such a good character too.

I guess I should upload it to my gallery. :^^:
Yeah no prob :) and you definately should put that one up. Its a beauty.

Also, here's a couple of pics of him.