Interested in buying Cowboy Bebop cels

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Jarmel
Otaku - Fanatic

Interested in buying Cowboy Bebop cels

Post by Jarmel »

I'm mainly interested in Ein and/or Jet cels but more than willing to look at any other ones anybody would be willing to sell.
Kaije
Kamisama - God

Post by Kaije »

Heh, I was just about to post something very similar, but my focus is mainly on Jet with some Ein, Ed, Spike, Faye, and Electra on the side.

For Ein, good luck.

For Jet, he's quite rare these days and high-end shots usually go for a lot. I have already emailed most of the major dealers and none of them have any Jet cels. You will have to keep an eye on auctions and private sales. If any come up on auction, you'll most likely be bidding against me, though.

I can give you a heads up on any Ein that come up, but Jet depends on the cel.

One of these days I'll upload my Bebop cels...in the meantime, do you have a gallery? I'm always up to see some Jet cels.
Don't touch me, but I need a hug.

Toni replied:it is wet and juicy
Toni replied:LOL oh f*cking nice signature, you git
Sig edited for your viewing pleasure.
Jarmel
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Jarmel »

Nope. I did however just pick up a Spike lithograph. I'm getting it reframed with UV protective glass right now. I'll upload a photo once my framer is done.

The lithograph is similar to this one:
http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n73617601

However it's the cover of "The Wind" except larger and more fleshed out on the side. Really cool looking. So I'm trying to get cels to frame to go along with the lithograph. As you can imagine, it's been fun.
Jarmel
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Jarmel »

Well here's an image of the lithograph.

Drax
Kamisama - God

Post by Drax »

That's really nice. Not to mention that I have frames identical to that. I'm envious.