30th b-day wish. :)

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

30th b-day wish. :)

Post by Belldandy16 »

Hi friends! Hope you all have been well. :)
I havent been here in… what seems like forever and my gallery (Knight Visions) has been sorely neglected for even longer. >_< I gave up on cel collecting for awhile (of course due to money issues). But now i was kinda in the mood to get a few cels again.

Next month ill be turning the big 3-0 and i wanted to get something really special to commemorate it.

ive always wanted a cel (or sketch) from one of my favorite shows when i was a kid...
TRANSFORMERS! :D
(heh, yeah good choice, eh? one of the most expensive on the market)

I know very few people collect them on here and i was wondering if there was anyone wanting to sell a piece from their collection?

If not, no biggie. Id just had the "itch" again to get back into cel collecting. :wink:

Again hope you all have been well and have many cel dreams come true since i been gone. :D

Take care and much luv,
Bell
toonybabe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by toonybabe »

I knew you would come back!!!!! :P

How have you been? Good luck on finding your birthday wishlist cel - if I new anything about Transformer cels I would be the first to help you out.
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

Welcome back !!

I will also be on the look out for you :)
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: 30th b-day wish. :)

Post by Belldandy16 »

Hi guys!!!!! *HUGS*HUGS*HUGS* :ghug:
I actually did come back but then AB died then im like checking the same site for ages and thinking that its dead forever then i went to RS and got the link YAY!!!!! :D

Hope things are going good with you all here. Now that i found you guys again i can go back to causing mayhem here at the board. *snicker snicker* :dgrin

My birthday was ok, never found my wish cel though. :( :bawl But im still looking and waiting for it to find me. :D

Thanks so much again for the warm welcome back, friends! :D luv u! :yourock: /kis
lcatino
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by lcatino »

I didn't know you wanted a Transformers cel!!! X|

Next year I'll send you an AMEX gift card instead of a handbag & broken candle, lol! :wink:

I'll keep an eye out for you too! *hugs*

~ Beauty is everywhere. You just have to open your eyes. ~
Belldandy16
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Belldandy16 »

LOL, thank you, friend! :D *hugs*