Naruto ep on Adult Swim July 2

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Naruto ep on Adult Swim July 2

Post by Keropi »

Here's a random question for you all. Does anyone have any idea what number Naruto episode aired on the night of July 1-2 night? I believe it aired 12:00AM-12:30AM PDT July 2nd 2011.

I seen it but have no idea of how to identify it since I'm familiar with the characters. :D

I seen it in a hotel room before I went to sleep. :P
duotrouble
Trouble Maker

Re: Naruto ep on Adult Swim July 2

Post by duotrouble »

Adult Swim has never and will never air Naruto. Cartoon Network had Naruto but lost the rights to it in I think 2009. Naruto Shippuuden belongs to Disney XD. They show it in the evenings and overnights. Could it have been Shippuuden that you were watching?
Can you hear this fangirl squee?!
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

I'm not sure. I missed the opening credits. I suppose that's what it was then. I got there right after it started.

I think there were four characters (1 or 2 were female characters) standing outside. Two of them decided to fight the two bad guys individually. One of them lead his bad guy a ways out into the forest so as to fight him over there. If I'm remembering correctly, one of the villains sounded like Peter Cullen. :D
90sKid
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by 90sKid »

Is it episode 85 of Naruto Shipuuden? I asked on Y!A someone said it was that one.
Keropi
Bishoujo art collector

Post by Keropi »

90sKid wrote:Is it episode 85 of Naruto Shipuuden? I asked on Y!A someone said it was that one.
Yeah, that's it! Thanks for your help guys. I finally know exactly what I watched. /thx

I'll have to adjust my MAL account now. :)
90sKid
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by 90sKid »

You're very welcome. Glad I could help out. :)