MCoG Question: Zia's Hair Color?

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
BuraddoRun
Kamisama - God

MCoG Question: Zia's Hair Color?

Post by BuraddoRun »

So I've been looking at some Mysterious Cities of Gold cels, hoping to buy one of Zia (wishlist cel of mine), but I've noticed something that's gotten me puzzled. Watching the show, she has very dark brown or even black hair. Many of the cels I've seen mirror this. But there are some I've seen where her hair is a noticeably lighter brown. A couple of sellers have shown me cels that I've seen the screen caps for, and though her hair looks dark in the show, their cels have it that lighter brown. Do any of you MCoG cel owners have some with her hair in the lighter shade? What's the reason for it? Why is it darker in the actual show? The cels I've seen don't look like reproductions, but maybe that's the case?
"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18