It's Almost Christmas... You know what I want...

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by kizu »

It's almost Christmas and almost January. It's that time of the year when all I want is a Saitou cel. Not Saitou from Hakuouki or Peace Maker or some other rendition - I can probably name a few. I just want that guy that most find irritating in that show called the Saitou show... Err I mean the "Rurouni" show. Whatever! :wow: :wow:

*sigh* If anyone has one they want to let go or trade... Preferably not a sequence mate to one of mine. I'd love to hear from you. I must sound desperate... But indeed I am. *hint hint* :cucu
teggacat
Senpai - Elder

Re: It's Almost Christmas... You know what I want...

Post by teggacat »

kizu wrote:It's almost Christmas and almost January. It's that time of the year when all I want is a Saitou cel. Not Saitou from Hakuouki or Peace Maker or some other rendition - I can probably name a few. I just want that guy that most find irritating in that show called the Saitou show... Err I mean the "Rurouni" show. Whatever! :wow: :wow:

*sigh* If anyone has one they want to let go or trade... Preferably not a sequence mate to one of mine. I'd love to hear from you. I must sound desperate... But indeed I am. *hint hint* :cucu

Kizu I SO admire your devotion!!
best on your continued hunt!
:cheers
kizu

Post by kizu »

Hey there. Well we probably all have that "one" thing we always want. All the time. I'm sure you have too. ;) Maybe I'm too vocal about mine?
Saitou Saitou Saitou! WOO HOO! :vict
KuroiTsubasa4
Kamisama - God

Post by KuroiTsubasa4 »

There's a Saito in the next BWA. I just sent my bag with the magazine in it to the airport so I can't check which cel, I just know it is a close up. I'll look on Thursday when I arrive home for Xmas if you'd like :)
kizu

Post by kizu »

Wow really? I really POORLY at mandarake. Last time I tried I lost. :bawl Oh well... Will try again! Thank you!