Please help identify Rurouni Kenshin cel

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Kata
Sakabatō Sheath

Please help identify Rurouni Kenshin cel

Post by Kata »

Does anybody know where this Rurouni Kenshin cel is from? I am trying to find the Episode, but I can't find the episode.

For the person that knows I have a little present for them. After identifying the cel exactly where it is from and the first person that has it right I will get in touch with them about the present.

Thank you!

Kata
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: Please help identify Rurouni Kenshin cel

Post by kizu »

Sorry I don't know. I do know that they were those clothes starting from when they left Tokyo up before they fought the juppongatana.

Does that have registration holes and a sequence number? Not wondering about authenticity, more like maybe it's not used in the TV but some other merchandise or if it is used on the TV show the sequence number might help determine the layering of the scene (aka might give clues to what's going on).
Kata
Sakabatō Sheath

Re: Please help identify Rurouni Kenshin cel

Post by Kata »

kizu wrote:Sorry I don't know. I do know that they were those clothes starting from when they left Tokyo up before they fought the juppongatana.

Does that have registration holes and a sequence number? Not wondering about authenticity, more like maybe it's not used in the TV but some other merchandise or if it is used on the TV show the sequence number might help determine the layering of the scene (aka might give clues to what's going on).
Well it's a A13Key/End cel and it's weirdly sized. It's slightly over sized. Also comes with it's sketch. I just would like to know where it is exactly from.