Help with Cowboy Bebop cels

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Thanatos
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Help with Cowboy Bebop cels

Post by Thanatos »

Hello guys,

I'm writing here because I would like advices with Cowboy Bebop cels.
First, I would like to know what are the average prices for cels of this serie. You will answer me that it depends of the cel, of course, but if you can make an estimation please...
Second, are there some good shops selling cels of this serie ?

Thanks in advance :).
BuraddoRun
Kamisama - God

Re: Help with Cowboy Bebop cels

Post by BuraddoRun »

Well, I don't own any Cowboy Bebop cels personally, but I've seen them pop up on auction sites like Ebay and Mandarake at anywhere from $60-$750. It's hard to estimate prices because the variance is rather large depending, of course, on character, scene, etc. Ebay has some for $59 at the moment if you're just simply looking for some "cheap" cels from the show. Animeed.com has some from $45-$400 it looks like. Anime-gambit.com has a few in the $200 range. But they're out there. Most websites that sell cels have show categories to browse through. Just look for Cowboy Bebop and you should find some. And you can check auction sites daily in hopes of finding them as well.
"Come now, let us reason together," says the LORD. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool." -Isaiah 1:18
Noriko010884
Eiyuu - Hero

Re: Help with Cowboy Bebop cels

Post by Noriko010884 »

As aforementioned, the price depends on the character, the shot, the cel number etc.

http://www.rubberslug.com/resource/link ... Rubberslug provides some really great links. ^_~

Beta is a great place to find cels too, but it takes time to browse all the sales threads.. it's worth it though as a lot of the best cels are found in private collections. ^_^