yu yu hakusho cels

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

yu yu hakusho cels

Post by sinwrath404 »

Hi to the people of Anime-beta the land of wonders . lol. I am hunting for yu yu hakusho cels. I am picky about my cels, so I hate face shots I prefer atleast the waist up . THe character I am mainly looking for is yoko kurama, but I will look at any character. I'm not looking to spend thousands of dollars on one cel, I find that a little silly I would much rather have many cels over just one lol. Hit me up on this thread if there is anyone offering. THank you and good night. :cheers
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: yu yu hakusho cels

Post by sinwrath404 »

Hi all, over the months I have gotten some really good yu yu hakusho cels and even a yoko cels, but I am still looking and I have moved mainly into just collecting yu yu hakusho cels and sketches, so hit me up if any one is looking to sell them. I would prefer that you have a price in mind, but I am willing to make offers too.

You can check out my ebay page to see that I always pay up when I buy something and don't jerk people around. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ackAsBuyer
Spoiler
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Spoiler »

Hey I have a few YYH Cels for sale, just check out my gallery and shoot me an offer. Thanks!
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

Over the past month I have come across a few good yu yu hakusho cels. I am still looking for more yu yu cels and still trying to get rid of my wolfwood cel from trigun and my sai cel from g-gundam.
Gonzai
Himajin - Get A Life

Post by Gonzai »

have you tried contacting AnimeJewell?? She has a lot of really nice Yu Yu Hakusho cels,
and I know she was selling a lot of things including YYH cels. It appears that she has close
to 150 YYH cels. :)

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=29818&p=346870&hil ... ll#p346870
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

Yeah I actually bought my yoko cel from her, but her selling period ended on june 6th, so even though she has a one or two that I would buy now that I have some money, I don't want to bother her unless she post a sale period again.