Looking for Trigun and Yu Yu Hakusho cels

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Looking for Trigun and Yu Yu Hakusho cels

Post by Punkxprince »

Hey guys! This is my first official post on Anime-Beta! Woo! Anyways, I'm looking for cels of a few specific characters from Trigun and Yu Yu Hakusho.
From Trigun I'm looking for (in order of most wanted):
1. Midvalley the Hornfreak
2. Kuroneko-sama
3. Wolfwood (preferably with his cross)
4. Anything of Vash
5. Legato
6. Any of the Gung Ho Guns
From Yu Yu Hakusho I'm looking for (in order of most wanted):
1. Kurama
2. Hiei
3. Group shots of the main characters
4. Battle scenes from the dark tournament
Please let me know if anyone has any of these they would like to part with or if they know of someone who has these for sale. Thanks!
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: Looking for Trigun and Yu Yu Hakusho cels

Post by sinwrath404 »

I wish you the best of luck on yu yu hakusho cels. I have been constantly searching 2-3 times a day for the past 8 or so months and it is hard to find good ones especially from the dark tournament . The trigun cels if you do find them will cost a lot for good ones. I posted in may that I was looking for cels from yu yu and no one responded to that, so you really got to put in some leg work. lol.
sensei
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting
Moderator and Admin-in-waiting

Post by sensei »

A newbie! A newbie!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Good luck, PxP! It never hurts to ask around and get a sense of where to lurk. It make take time, but I've found that with patient vigilance I was able to get nearly all of the "impossible wishlists" that I came into collecting questing for. Even if the new inventory on Japanside auctions is visibly slowing down, there still are batches that appear at surprising times, and of course many American collectors are now leaving the hobby and starting to disperse their treasures. Watch, wait, and be ready to pounce.
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

Hey guys! So, I'm excited to say that yesterday was the best day ever for cel collecting for me. I purchased not 1, not 2, but 5! Yes five wish list cels. Thanks to :bow Teggacat I was able to get a cel of Hiei unleashing the dragon of the darkness flame! And thanks to :bow http://ghost.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp. I was able to get 4 wish list Trigun cels which include: Midvalley the Hornfreak, Legato, Dominique the Cyclops, and an oversized Vash. I'm so excited you cannot believe! The extra exciting thing about the Midvalley the Hornfreak cel is that it is the matching cel to the douga I currently own. So cel and douga will at last be reunited! Anyways, just thought I would share!
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

New update on the wish list front! A owe a huge thanks to Drax for letting buy the remaining Trigun cels in his collection. I have increased my collection substantially so feel free to take a look everyone! By the way, I'm still looking for a Kuroneko-sama cel so if anyone has one or knows of where I can find one please let me know!
Hakiri
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by Hakiri »

I'm loving the new update!! ^^ Look at all these awesome celssss! Glad you managed to acquire some wishlists there! :bounce

It's not denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin x)
sinwrath404
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by sinwrath404 »

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R4 ... el&_sop=10

check out ebay, there are more yu yu hakusho cels on there and a seller said she will be listing more with in the next day or two.
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

Hey guys! Just wanted to give this thread a bump. I'm still looking for any Trigun and/or Yu Yu Hakusho cels. If you have any or know of where I can find any please let me know. Thanks!
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

Bump! I'm still looking for some Trigun cels. I'm still looking to get a Kuroneko-sama, any Gung-Ho Gun that I'm missing, and any Wolfwood cels. But if any of you know where I can get ANY Trigun cel for a Non-outrageous price let me know!
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

Hey guys! I've been in serious lurker mode for a while now since I am so busy with work and school. Just wanted to bump this up because it has been a while since I've acquired a new piece from Trigun. So if you guys know of anyone selling any nice Trigun or Yu Yu Hakusho cels let me know! Thank you!
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

Have you tried looking through AnimeJewell's cels..?? Or emailing her..? I know for a FACT not all her stuff is up in the gallery (In general) and I know she collected both Yu Yu and Trigun. If you have not already done so I would check there and email Linda. She is most definitely selling off her collection items. Like 95% of her collections.

Jelenity~
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Post by Punkxprince »

Yeah, I've bought several cels from her in the past so I am definitely aware of Linda's awesome collection.
KinoLRB
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by KinoLRB »

If you haven't been there already, Anime-link has a fantastic selection of Trigun cels.

http://www.anime-link.com/trigun/