To Aru Majutsu/Kagaku - Ghost in the Shell cels informations

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Thanatos
Eiketsu - Mastermind

To Aru Majutsu/Kagaku - Ghost in the Shell cels informations

Post by Thanatos »

Hello,

As I have been watching the market for those kind of cels, it seemed to me that there are not many sellers for them, and that they are quite expensive.

So, could someone please indicate me places that are likely to sell some of them, and the prices ranges for them ?

Thank you.
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Re: To Aru Majutsu/Kagaku - Ghost in the Shell cels informat

Post by JWR »

You can find some Index/railgun art here.
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=29780
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Thanatos
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Post by Thanatos »

Thanks for the answer, but I didn't find anything on the site. Did I miss it :? ?
JWR

Post by JWR »

Sorry it looks like he must have sold the sets he had. I did consider what he had up a while back but other items up on YJ caught my interest more so I passed.
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison