Looking for a Fan Cel Artist ^_^!

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Ms. Poe
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Looking for a Fan Cel Artist ^_^!

Post by Ms. Poe »

It's been awhile! Being out of the game has put me out of the loop a bit, but I am in need of a fan cel artist.

I need one who can pay high attention to detail. Feel free to browse my Fan Cel gallery and see the type of quality I am looking for in a fan cel artist:

http://mspoe.rubberslug.com/gallery/mas ... esID=35282

I'm looking to have a fan cel done for a friend for Christmas :)! Feel free to PM me if you do fan cel work, with examples, or know of who I can get in contact with who still does fan cel work :)!

Thanx!

~Sarah
Goldknight
RULER

Re: Looking for a Fan Cel Artist ^_^!

Post by Goldknight »

Poe!!!!!!! :friends: :friends: :friends:

Don't know any fancel people, but had to give ya a "hug". :wink:
"Life can only be lived looking forward. It is understood when looking backwards" - Hadji From Real Adventures of Jonny Quest
Gold Knight's Cel Gallery - Rubberslug

Rekka Alexiel
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin
Demon Seraph of Flames - Admin

Post by Rekka Alexiel »

Oh wow, it's Poe!! How've you guys been?? Those PA days seem sooooo long ago...because they were! lol

I haven't gotten fan cels done in a long time, but I used to love Imitation-Animation. I don't know if they're still doing stuff, but I would recommend them. :D
Nat.R
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Nat.R »

Hi,

I am a fancel artist myself! See here what I made: http://natcels.rubberslug.com/gallery/m ... esID=23648