Cel ID - Stumped on RK

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Cel ID - Stumped on RK

Post by kizu »

:bounce Hey collectors. I was hoping one of you experts especially RK ones could tell me a little bit more about the cel below. I have a Japanese collector trying to trade for it but I always feel weird about exchanging if I don't precisely know everything and anything about the cel. It's one of my favorite Kenshin cels of mine (not Saitou! hah!), it has all the correct markings, xerox lines, appropriate aging etc. It bought it from Remi who was liquidating her cel collection a few years ago and according to her description she bought it from Rheytarian on RS who bought it from YJ.... But I am having a tough time placing this on the TV show, but there were several Playstation games with RK animation as well and quite a few other art which this may have come from or maybe it's a test cel? Can someone please tell me and help me decide if I should send it away or not? Thank you and here's the cel in question. http://hajimenokizu.rubberslug.com/gall ... mID=309200
Kata
Sakabatō Sheath

Re: Cel ID - Stumped on RK

Post by Kata »

It's from the tv series
kizu
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: Cel ID - Stumped on RK

Post by kizu »

Hi. Thanks for the reply Kata. ANy chance you'd know what episode or even just an arc so I can start searching? I've watched the show a few times but didn't find this one.
BTW I still have it, I decided not to part with the cel for now at least.