Yu-Gi-Oh! Bakura Genga/Douga/Cel

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
belphe

Yu-Gi-Oh! Bakura Genga/Douga/Cel

Post by belphe »

Hi all,

I've been looking to add some animation material of the character Bakura to my collection, but have been unsuccessful in finding any.

I am not picky about whether it's Yami Bakura, Ryou Bakura, or Thief King Bakura, really. My ultimate wishlist items would be any cels of the character from Series 0, or shots of him and Marik Ishtar together during the Battle City duel with Yami Marik, but I would honestly be happy with anything at all. Please let me know your price, if selling. Otherwise, thank you for your time ^^
Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Bakura Genga/Douga/Cel

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

I have not seen this series yet but I know Linda (AnimeJewell) had some nice cels from this series. I would suggest you contact her to see if she still has any for sale. Emailing her is the BEST way to get a hold of her.
Bockamos

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! Bakura Genga/Douga/Cel

Post by Bockamos »

I'm a collector of the Yu-Gi-Oh! Series and have only seen 2 Bakura cels from Season 0 and both not for sale. He seems to be really hard to find. Sorry mate, wish I could help.
"EXODIA, OBLITERATE!!!"