Wishlist! Also looking for parts of my old collection!

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Wishlist! Also looking for parts of my old collection!

Post by Animechaos »

First off, I made a quick page showing characters I'm actively seeking Genga/Douga for. Most are very hard to come by, possibly even don't exist as I've yet to see any. ^_^;
http://animechaos.com/wishlist/wishlist.html

Also,over the years I've sold off quite a few items I quite often regret selling off. This is going back as many as 12 years, be it some old Ryoko cels, sketch sets, etc. I've been on the hunt trying to find some of them to get back. So far I got 10 old Ryoko cels back that I sold a long time ago, and plenty more to try to find.

Its a lot to list, other than the Ryoko cels I know of some sketches from Strike Witches, Princess Ressurection, Black Lagoon, Railgun, a nice Liza from Girls Bravo, and just so much more. If you've purchased from my collection in the past and are looking to sell, drop me a message and we can work something out. :)

http://www.animechaos.com

-Nick
Last edited by Animechaos on Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fireye
Eiketsu - Mastermind

Re: Looking for parts of my old collection!

Post by Fireye »

Good luck getting them back! I've gone on a few hunts for things I've sold off in the past, found a few, but never the ones I'd be VERY interested in picking up again.
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

I have no plans to sell the items I got when you cut down on your collection at this time but if that ever changes I will give you 1st crack. :cheers
"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Animechaos »

JWR, I see a few there, but the only one I want back actually is that Risa pan sketch. ^_^;; I'll be keeping an eye on her. ;)
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Animechaos »

Just a little bump. I tend to find a lot of my old goodies on a few Rubberslug galleries. Sadly can't seem to get a reply when trying to contact them.

If you got any goodies from me in the past, and looking to sell, let me know! :)
Joost
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Post by Joost »

I`m still bummed I was just to late to snatch those lovely Girls Bravo OP sketches from you :)
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Post by Animechaos »

A little bump for attention, and first post edit!
Animechaos
Kishin - Fierce God

Re: Wishlist! Also looking for parts of my old collection!

Post by Animechaos »

Reminder bump. :)