Help me get my portfolios back from SanFransciso CA

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
ginga123
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Help me get my portfolios back from SanFransciso CA

Post by ginga123 »

Hello! It's Jennifer, aka Ginga123.

I travelled to San Francisco the weekend of 1/16/16 and accidentally left my 3 portfolios behind at a hotel I was staying in. Would someone please help me retrieve them and send them back to me or go over there to help Housekeeping find them. They have all of SM cels in them plus Godannar, Penguindrum, School Rumble, most of Spice and Wolf, School Rumble, and a little Chobits. These books are almost everything you like and appreciate from my collection.

Housekeeping is helping me; but, I believe I need some support from y'all if you live in that CA area. Would you help me? I'll even pay to have them shipped UPS or FedEx.

It was an accident; but, I am still praying for a miracle.

Thanks
Jennifer G.
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
Making Bold Look Beautiful since 2005
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Help me get my portfolios back from SanFransciso CA

Post by cutiebunny »

I can help you. Just send me a PM with the hotel name/address that you stayed at and I can pick them up for you.

I wish I had known you were in town a couple weeks ago. I would have loved to have treated you to dinner :)
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Me too! :) Happy to hear you are doing well too Cutie! :) I got sick when I came back and just got out of the hospital. I'm getting better now. :)

Best Western Plus El Rancho Camino (5 min from SFO) has found them and will ship Monday using USPS Priority. You can follow up with Jenny in Housekeeping if you want. :) She's very happy she found them too because we (everyone!! family, etc.) would be very sad.

I will keep y'all posted and thanks! :)

<3 ginga123
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

“I pretended to be somebody I wanted to be until finally I became that person. Or (s)he became me.”—Cary Grant
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by cutiebunny »

...So...you don't need me to pick them up and send them to you? Ok. Well, I'm glad everything has been resolved and you're feeling better. :)
kathpatty
Yosutebito - Hermit

Post by kathpatty »

That was a great way to step up Cutiebunny !!!
Kudos :cheers
A Man Who Views The World The Same At Fifty As He Did At Twenty Has Wasted Thirty Years Of His Life. - Muhammad Ali
ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Thank you. They are taking care of it Cutie. I will let you know when they arrive home to me. :-)
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com

ginga123

Post by ginga123 »

Everything is good. The package arrived yesterday and nothing was damaged. Thank you very much!
Ginga’s Anime Galactica
www.gag.rubberslug.com