Wish List: Why not?

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
imorca
Anime Geek

Wish List: Why not?

Post by imorca »

I think it is a symptom of age. I've gotten to the point where what seems like a short time to me turns out to be three years since I visited! Oy. Well, to return to circulation, I thought I would post my wishlist. That's always a fun thing to see. :D

I'm to the point where I'm only looking for rather specific items from only my three favorite series.

Iria: Zeiram the Animation:
When I began collecting, Iria cels were very cheap and very plentiful. The ones I've seen lately are seriously expensive. Sigh. :l But, the desire remains.

Images of Iria from the opening sequence in her armor would be amazing to find.
Image Image

Kangaroo rats!
Image Image

And finally a bit of fashion for the main character.
Image Image

Ranma 1/2:
I can't decide if collecting older cels is better or worse. The demand is less because fewer people have seen them (and their style has aged). But, it's kind of a desert out there.

I have actually seen some collectors who have found cels of Akane from the season 1 opening animation. If only I were one. I'd sacrifice some teeth for the a cell form the second sequence.
Image Image Image

I am lucky enough to have several really great cels from the "Reawakening Memories" OVAs. But this sequence has escaped me. (Though, amazingly, I saw a cel in the last sequence with the last 2 years, and for an insanely affordable price. Damn. I missed it.)
ImageImage Image

Finally, I love Ukyo and Ryoga together, but I have not one cel of them.
Image Image Image Image

And last but not least, Pokemon:
I sure wish I had ever seen a cel of Marill.
Last edited by imorca on Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Can I capture you on a thin piece of acetate for posterity?
May I air brush you for effect?
Will you accept a layer for color correction?
~I joined as member #999~
moonrabitt
Kuwabarakuwabara - Oh My God!

Re: Wish List: Why not?

Post by moonrabitt »

I have some cute Sassays, in case you are interested
Some say that life is like a box of chocolates, I say life is like a box of cake.
JWR
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator
Kitten Rescuer - Moderator

Post by JWR »

"Like the wind crying endlessly through the universe, Time carries away the names and the deeds of conquerors and commoners alike. And all that we are, all that remains, is in the memories of those who cared we came this way for a brief moment." Harlan Ellison
Ginta
Otaku - Fanatic

Post by Ginta »

Serendipity_Collections
Shinigami - Moderator
Shinigami - Moderator

Post by Serendipity_Collections »

Did you give AnimeJewell a try? She is selling off her collection and collection from a load of series. That might be a good place to start!