Blood Blockade Battlefront

A place to post wish lists, ask for help with IDing a cel, screen cap requests, translation requests ... etc.
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Blood Blockade Battlefront

Post by Punkxprince »

Hey guys,

I know this is probably a long shot but does anyone know of anybody that is selling art from Blood Blockade Battlefront?

PXP
cutiebunny
Yosutebito - Hermit

Re: Blood Blockade Battlefront

Post by cutiebunny »

Anime Link had some colored shikishi sketches drawn by Kawamoto for silent auction during ComicCon and AX for grabs. I haven't seen any production artwork from the series yet. I'm not sure how much the ones sold for on AL's silent auction, but the ones at SakuraCon went for about $2K a piece, so that might be something to keep in mind if you want to go that route.
Punkxprince
Juuyaku - Executive

Re: Blood Blockade Battlefront

Post by Punkxprince »

cutiebunny wrote:Anime Link had some colored shikishi sketches drawn by Kawamoto for silent auction during ComicCon and AX for grabs. I haven't seen any production artwork from the series yet. I'm not sure how much the ones sold for on AL's silent auction, but the ones at SakuraCon went for about $2K a piece, so that might be something to keep in mind if you want to go that route.
Yeah, I did see those silent auctions a while back and they were awesome looking; however, that's just not in my budget at the moment. I'm looking for something far cheaper than $2K Haha.